Post YOUR favorite freebies

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by alain91, Apr 7, 2011.

1. alain91

alain91 Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    Hi, there, I would like to open a thread to post the favorite free games whenever got it for time-limited or permanent.
    So what's your MUST-HAVE freebies at least which meant for you it's not crap and well worth hours to play. Don't spam and post with some reasons if possible. ;)

2. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Doodle Army 2 because it is a excellent online multiplayer dual stick shooter with survival mode :)

3. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    There's already an active thread for this topic, which currently has 10 pages of replies. I suggest you use this one, instead of having duplication:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=81926

There's various other historical threads on this topic too.

4. alain91

alain91 Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    Ya, I also know another thread of 50 best free games in
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=61337
    Though it's not active now, but the game listed in are all eligible for the best free games.
    Thanks for telling me the current active thread about this. And I see clearly that it has 10 pages of replies with developers posting piles of appinfos. Here we don't want to see neither tedious list of games we rarely heard of nor the appinfo without any comments left. The recommendations based on your experience of playing games are most eligible for this thread.

5. STYJ

STYJ Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Student
    Singapore
    I got tilt to live for free at one point in time if i remembered correctly . Awesome game .

6. stonery

stonery Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2011
    Editor
    Neverland
  7. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied