Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-16-2014, 04:30 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Hi just got this game, I've started playing and met the bunnys who sell items and health. Where do I go next? Each way I am going seems to be blocked off.
Old 02-16-2014, 04:44 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danz060391 View Post
Hi just got this game, I've started playing and met the bunnys who sell items and health. Where do I go next? Each way I am going seems to be blocked off.
Look for the wall. Should be next to a chest. When you walk up to it, you should automatically climb over.

Let me know if you any issues.

Thanks for buying!

Look for the next update soon. Awesome new fighting styles, new weapons, and story updates.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:46 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Lonely Bunny RPG version 1.2 is live!

4 new fighting styles for endless customizations
16 new outlandish finishing moves!
36 new designed individual weapons for almost 200 different weapon items!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/a-lonely-bunny-rpg/id758410884?ls=1&mt=8

sleepingwithdragon%20copy.png
Old 03-08-2014, 06:15 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I just purchased after reading through this thread and seeing how amazingly responsive the devs have been. I am very impressed with how serous they are about feedback. I haven't played yet but I'm looking forward to giving it a try later today. Even if I hate it (which I don't expect) this won't have been a wasted purchase because I think it is important to support developer who have this kind of attitude! It is the only way we can influence the kind of stuff being released on the App Store. If you don't support the "good" devs then you have no right to complain about the "bad" ones.
Old 03-08-2014, 08:46 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jontas View Post
I just purchased after reading through this thread and seeing how amazingly responsive the devs have been. I am very impressed with how serous they are about feedback. I haven't played yet but I'm looking forward to giving it a try later today. Even if I hate it (which I don't expect) this won't have been a wasted purchase because I think it is important to support developer who have this kind of attitude! It is the only way we can influence the kind of stuff being released on the App Store. If you don't support the "good" devs then you have no right to complain about the "bad" ones.
Wow. Thanks for the kind words! We have improved Lonely Bunny considerably since launch based on customer feedback. Though it was a rough start out of the gates we have added two major content updates and overhauled the GUI and gameplay.

Comments like these help keep us motivated to continue improving the world of Lonely Bunny. Let us know if you have any issues or concerns, we will do our best to address them. Its a different, but far improved game since launch.

Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I personally don't have a problem with the bunny, watching your video, I think he/she works quite nicely and yeah, GameCenter, for me, would be an awesome addition.
Gamecenter has been added. Submitted and should be available this week.
Old 03-21-2014, 10:16 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Another game here that needs support. Great Dev, unique game with loads of potential.
Old 03-21-2014, 11:24 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo0070 View Post
Another game here that needs support. Great Dev, unique game with loads of potential.
Hi, Thanks.

What support are you looking for? If you have any issues let me know and I'll do my best to resolve them.

We are currently tweaking a few levels for performance issues, particularly on lower end devices. Hopefully, when done that will lead to less crashes for older devices.
Old 03-21-2014, 11:31 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by voncarp View Post
Hi, Thanks.

What support are you looking for? If you have any issues let me know and I'll do my best to resolve them.

We are currently tweaking a few levels for performance issues, particularly on lower end devices. Hopefully, when done that will lead to less crashes for older devices.
I'm just assuming but I think he means support from the players. I definitely think so at least - would love to see some more of the forum regulars try this out. There's a really solid RPG to be found with a very interesting world!
Old 03-21-2014, 11:35 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I'm just assuming but I think he means support from the players. I definitely think so at least - would love to see some more of the forum regulars try this out. There's a really solid RPG to be found with a very interesting world!
Thanks Pete! I took his words literally.

I'm here to assist if needed.
Old 03-21-2014, 02:08 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Bought!

I've had my eye on this for a while and this thread makes me want to support the devs hard work.