iPhone “Medieval Merchants” (iOS, Mac OS) setting sails March 20

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by rapidrabbitApps, Mar 12, 2013.

1. rapidrabbitApps

rapidrabbitApps Active Member

Jul 9, 2012
    App Developer
    Greifswald, Germany
    Ahoy,

do you remember the countless hours you spent in front of your computer, building miniature cities with Anno 1503, proving your business acumen with The Patrician III and sailing the world with East India Company?

We do - and we want these adventures to be continued. This spring will finally be the time to set sails again: We, rapidrabbit, will release our new multi-device trading simulation Medieval Merchants on Apple‘s App Store on wednesday, 03/20/13.

Clap on your sails as well and put to sea together with us! Slip into the role of a medieval merchant and experience the Hanseatic League and its rise to power in Europe back in the days of the 14th century. Discover, furthermore, a fresh technology, taking advantage of Apple's latest OS Mountain Lion: You can play Medieval Merchants not only on your iPad but also on your Mac – transition-free with iCloud and Game Center support, as a single- or a multiplayer.

For more information just send an e-mail to [email protected] or stop by on Facebook or our website :)

2. Unfrozen

Unfrozen Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 11, 2011
    Canada
    Looking forward to it. Cool to see iCloud sync between iPad and Mac.

3. Enriana

Enriana Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2011
    East Coast, US
    Ooh, it looks nifty - I'm not sure how I feel about the art style, but I'll be keeping an eye out for it. :)