Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-16-2014, 02:01 PM

Default Crash UFO - (by Mobage, Inc.)

Quote:
CA Release info :

The Game is out in Canada. Size of the app is 121 MB.

Price in CA is Free.

Requirements :

Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

LERT! ALERT! Aliens are attacking planet Earth. I REPEAT - Aliens are attacking planet Earth, and they’re stealing… furry creatures?

Assemble the universe’s weirdest and wackiest squad of animal fighters! Launch your animal heroes sky-high and guide them through treacherous alien territory as they shoot, bash, slash, and crash those UFOs!!

Your Earth-saving mission will include:

• HILARIOUS ANIMAL HEROES - Unlock and unleash over a dozen highly spirited fighters that are eager to kick some alien tail.
• WACKY WEAPONS - From frying pans to bazookas, each hero has a signature weapon that brings out their unique superpower.
• TAG TEAM PLAY - Swap between three relentless heroes to utilize their unique fighting styles and special attacks.
• ALIENS, SO HIDEOUS THEY ARE ADORABLE (SORT OF) - Triumph when you slash aliens and send them back into the abyss.

Now get out there and save the world!
iPhone Screenshots

Old 08-16-2014, 02:02 PM

Default Game Impressions

Old 09-27-2014, 08:18 PM

Knightmare Tower Clone.
Decent, but pales in comparison to the original. There's only two people I can recommend this game to:
1) knightmare Tower fans who really want more of the same, and aren't afraid of playing a clone to get that; &
2) anyone who really wants to play or buy Knightmare Tower but can't afford a $3 premium paid game.

If you fall in either of these two categories (which honestly I kind of fall in the first category myself), then this will probably be a decent experience to you. If not, you may want to avoid this one.

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 09-27-2014 at 09:04 PM..