Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-08-2014, 04:30 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

I just bought this game the other day (since the last update).

I had a great time playing for a couple of hours. Then I restored my iPad to factory settings and restored my backup (as I do intermittently to clear the “other" space in my storage).

When I ran it again I was faced with choosing a character and starting the tutorial again from scratch. I tried reinstalling - and still had to play the tutorial - though it did remember my character choice. On getting through that I found all of the levels I'd unlocked were still unlocked and I still had all of my cards, but all of my levelling up and, and attack boosts, portal time and money had gone.

I hit reset and started from the beginning - and I tried out using Battery Doctor to clear my junk - just to see what would survive. Now whenever I collect money in the game, I get a red bar appear on the screen for a moment. Although I've collected cards and can get them before I go into battle, the actual card list itself shows as empty.

Is there any point in playing this game at the moment? Especially considering that I'll be restoring from a backup again in the next month or so when I upgrade my iPad? I don't relish having to start again when I do.
Old 09-25-2014, 12:28 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Where is the update that is supposed to fix the lag and improve the controls? Thought it would have been hot on the heels of the first update that didn't seem to do much of anything....
Old 10-21-2014, 03:36 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I'm at chapter 3 (floor 27-29) and I've already reached max level. Stuck at 42 gems, have never gotten any gems from chests.