Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-30-2014, 12:56 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
Thanks for posting that. The first game also had the same GC bug. It ended up grinding the fun out of going back to these games that I ended up deleting them.

No offense intended. Both games are great fun but the first one still has the GC bug (just installed and checked the current version) which after a year of being out there on the market (as of tomorrow) sort of shows a lack of desire/effort put into fixing the bug.
Np. Btw, there was another update, but the GC bug is still there.

Still a good game imo.
Old 10-30-2014, 10:10 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Hey guys, I am still working on fixing the GC bug. I'm really sorry that has been affecting you for this long! Truth be told, our team is myself, the coder, and 0HK0, the artist, and all of the responsibility for bugs and putting out updates for the games falls solely on my shoulders. We did just release our second update with an attempted fix for the GC bug, but it is still happening to people. I will keep working on it and hopefully get another update out in the next week, because we need to get this GC bug squashed for CC3 as well.

I wanted to thank you for putting up with it in the meantime, and even just trying our game in general, as I said, we are two dudes, who make games for fun and put them out for free, every single person that plays it and gives us feedback (especially on the bugs) means the world to us.
Thanks and you should see another update soon!
Jordan
Old 10-30-2014, 01:11 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Update 1.3.0 Submitted

Hey again everyone,
I just wanted to update again, we just submitted update 1.3.0 for Cally's Caves 2, with the Gamecenter bug fix. It's working 100% of the time here in our testing environment, but we will wait until its out in the wild to be sure. For anyone new downloading 1.3.0, achievements will only pop up once. For anyone updating their Cally's Caves 2, it will likely run through all the achievements one last time, and then they will never pop up again. Again we are really sorry we didn't address this sooner, but hopefully this will fix it for good! The 1.3.0 update should come out in the next week at some point, please let us know if it fixes the bug for you.
Thanks everyone for the helpful feedback,
Jordan
Old 11-03-2014, 11:35 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Ok version 1.3.0 is out with the Gamecenter Achievement fix! Let me know if you still have problems,
Jordan
Old 11-03-2014, 08:21 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanfwc View Post
Ok version 1.3.0 is out with the Gamecenter Achievement fix! Let me know if you still have problems,
Jordan
The GC bug is finally gone after the newest update.

At 1st, I thought it was still there when the game 1st loaded because they do show up once the game starts. But after switching to another level on the map, they no longer show!

Now the game is a lot better than before because now you don't have to deal with those annoying GC pop ups at the beginning of every level now.

Last edited by pinOi32; 11-03-2014 at 10:04 PM..
Old 11-04-2014, 01:08 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinOi32 View Post
The GC bug is finally gone after the newest update.

At 1st, I thought it was still there when the game 1st loaded because they do show up once the game starts. But after switching to another level on the map, they no longer show!

Now the game is a lot better than before because now you don't have to deal with those annoying GC pop ups at the beginning of every level now.
Yeah that's just the game going through them all one last time before saying goodbye forever!! Awesome, we are so happy to hear the glitch is fixed for you. Thanks for your patience and letting us know it worked
Jordan