Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-14-2014, 07:44 PM
iPhone 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysraptors_to View Post
I like the first person mode and if you don't mind I have a suggestion.

Can you add the first person mode for the eagle and the butterfly? I think it would add a very immersive experience to the game. Thanks
That's a great idea - thanks jaysraptors_to I will try to add it in the next update. I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad you tried the game.

The Inner Sea - on the west coast of BrightRidge - taken on iPad Mini 2 in Photo Mode

Old 11-15-2014, 11:52 AM
iPhone 6

Good News

What a week!

My Mac crashed Monday and I had to wipe the hard drive. Fortunately is was literally minutes after i uploaded Update 1.2.1 (which is now live)

Thankfully with backup i only lost a day (now my backup is always on every hour) and just a bit of the latest update.

Best part is i freed up 100gb of space on my hard drive which will help with my game development.

The big news though is that this morning i tested what looks like a fix to the Unity Tree Bug - im running more tests but if it pans out it means i will be able to upgrade Unity and have a lot more options (like Metal and more), and will be able to work on the game past Apple's February 64bit/ios8 sdk requirement.

This really gives me a renewed encouragement Just thought i would pass on the good news, and i will keep results posted here.
Old 11-15-2014, 01:59 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Cheers on the potential fix for the tree bug. *does the happy dance* Metal, here he comes!

Not so nice about the harddrive crash, glad to hear you did a backup (something I'm notoriously bad with myself).

If you need a voluntary victim (aka tester ) for the treebug fix, you know where to find me.
Old 11-17-2014, 07:14 PM
iPhone 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullzone View Post
Cheers on the potential fix for the tree bug. *does the happy dance* Metal, here he comes!

Not so nice about the harddrive crash, glad to hear you did a backup (something I'm notoriously bad with myself).

If you need a voluntary victim (aka tester ) for the treebug fix, you know where to find me.
Thanks Nullzone Im going to try nd get TestFlight setup so i can easily send people beta.

I tested DoonPillar (the next location) and BrightRidge in the latest version of Unity and it worked great, and exports to IOS 8.

I have some updating to get the project up to date with the new Unity but it should open up the ability to optimize things even more
Old 11-17-2014, 07:23 PM
iPhone 6

Download Plum Nut Free

DOWNLOAD: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/plum-nut/id580664043?mt=8

WATCH 60 SECOND TRAILER:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZQYwkD4Sbc

The Music of the Nutcracker comes to life in this holiday musical platformer

You can support my game design by downloading Plum Nut, my first game, for free. You play the part of a tou come to life, collecting the notes of the nutcracker in time with the music to unlock the most points