Using CamCard to manage your cards-no longer for manual entries

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by happy 1234, Jan 29, 2012.

1. happy 1234

happy 1234 New Member

Jan 4, 2012
    I am in crazy love with Camcard now. It pull me out of the trouble to deal with business cards.
    However, the first app I found for my cards is Worldcard Business Card Reader. To be frank, it helped a lot to a certain extent. I just need to take a picture and the app can recognize the information to save the them under the corresponding category. And I can do some other things, like making phone calls directly, sending SMS etc. But in the long run, I found the recognition ability of Worldcard is not strong, and its accuracy is not up to my expectation. I still need to edit the information and I feel like I went back to the time without it when facing bunches of cards. And sometimes some special color patterns on the card can't be recognized, too.
    Luckily, at my friend's recommendation, I began to use Camcard. And to my surprise, Camcard excels in many aspects than Worldcard. The recognition accuracy is very high, and I don't need to further edit since the information will be under the correct column automatically. All I need to do is to click a shutter, then Camcard will auto-crop, auto-enhance image. Besides these traditional functions, I can take pictures in bunch, which really saved time for a person with so many cards everyday like me. After I save all the information on my phones, the little app can even help me make Excel files for me to send E-mails and help me share card through many social medium, letting my friends circle bigger and bigger. Here, I want to mention one more thing. Camcard can protect my card with password, which is extremely crucial to my business intelligence. I am really excited to write this essay. With Camcard now, I only take few minutes every day to deal with the cards. My work efficiency is growing and I become more and more confident. No wonder, Camcard can win the App store rewind 2011 this time.