01-13-2014, 03:53 PM
Looking at my purchased list, i was reminded of these titles:

Orc Vengeace
The Gods Uprising
Wraithborne
Lili
Brandnew Boy
Heroes Call

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-13-2014, 03:57 PM
Don't forget this week's archangel, it is alot of fun.
01-13-2014, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Looking at my purchased list, i was reminded of these titles:

Orc Vengeace
The Gods Uprising
Wraithborne
Lili
Brandnew Boy
Heroes Call
Didn't know Lili was an action RPG. I played the top three of your list when I first started gaming on ios , and I became pretty disappointed. Matter of fact , those games are why I'm do cynical and hard on ios games. Anyway, the best dungeon crawler I've played do far was iesabel, but currently I'm using an iphone 4 so it can't handle it. Thanks for the suggestions though.
01-14-2014, 05:07 AM
Top 3 of my first list here? You mean Bastion, TWEWY and Quadropus Rampage? You are a hard one to please. LOL.

Iesabel is pretty good, but it's also pretty buggy. I really enjoyed it though, but never got to finish it.

The Gods, Bastion and Wraithborne are a little less RPG than they are action adventure though.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-14-2014, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Top 3 of my first list here? You mean Bastion, TWEWY and Quadropus Rampage? You are a hard one to please. LOL.

Iesabel is pretty good, but it's also pretty buggy. I really enjoyed it though, but never got to finish it.

The Gods, Bastion and Wraithborne are a little less RPG than they are action adventure though.
No no no. The list I quoted you from. Orc had a decent story, but combat was sluggish and gear was boring. Not to mention there were no classes. Wraithborne was boring in almost all aspects, and Gods was just a super cheap hack n slash. I'm going to have to try the other games you suggested though.