Cartoon Wars-Gunner (fav weapons?)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by DannyG, Dec 24, 2009.

1. DannyG

DannyG Member

Dec 23, 2009
    I started playing cartoon wars ($.99) a few days ago and I have to say... IT'S GREAT! For those who've played it, you guys know that there are a variety of weapons available. Just for fun, what weapons do you guys like the most and what three weapons do you prefer to take with you into battle?:D

I use the assault rifle (8000 gold), katana (25000 gold), and bow (stock but upgraded like crazzzzy)

2. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    Well now that I'm on round 135 I like using the mech suit (80,000 gold), magic staff (50,000 gold), and the katana (25,000 gold). All of which are fully upgraded and at the max level.

3. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    i am using sniper, assault rifle, and cannon

I have a question, how much can u upgrade weapons and stats to, cause i almost have gold upgraded to 50

4. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    The weapons all max out at level 10, and the stats cap at 50.

5. iamBone

iamBone Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    I got to level 110 or so, got bored at that level because I unlocked everything.

I was using the mech suit fully upgraded, katana fully upgraded and the magic staff fully upgraded, and had mostly everything fully upgraded.

My stats were at around 25, and some were around 30-40. It gets pretty easy near level 100 and I didn't have much to play for so I just stopped.

Same old mech suit till overheat, katana around shooting lightning bolts and in a couple seconds my suit would have cooled down and it'd be back to the suit in which time the round would have been over.

6. IKnowHow2Fly

IKnowHow2Fly Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2009
    "Beat" the game on easy, with all levels and weapons maxed, going through on medium now.

Favorite weapon combo is using the mech suit until full manga or whatever it's called then whip out the katana and use the lightning special while running around. Seems to work fine :)

7. Dragon Star

Dragon Star Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2009
    am at level 125. my fav combo is the mech suit, magick staff, and laser canon as backup.:)

8. Bok Choy

Bok Choy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Student
    How many levels in total are there?

9. Drkdstoyer

Drkdstoyer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Artist for a developing game
    Tennessee
    there are endless levels... I have all of the weapons and everything fully upgraded!!

10. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

good game then?

11. Drkdstoyer

Drkdstoyer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Artist for a developing game
    Tennessee
    VERY good game :) oh yeah that was on hard too :)

12. Dragon Star

Dragon Star Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2009
    I like being a ninja most of the time, sometimes switching to mech suit, with the flamethrower as backup (updated version).:)