Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-16-2014, 03:26 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guise View Post
Still playing this from time to time and really looking forward to the update. Any news?

I've mostly been grinding to get the rare (pink) weapon called, I think, the Slicer. It shoots/spilts two big green blocks that cause massive damage. It's awesome. I actually accidentally deleted it from my inventory, because I'm smart, and haven't seen it again since.
Wow, huge apologies for not checking in sooner. That's so cool to see you still enjoying it. I don't have a lot of news, just that I'm ramping up development now that the parenthood ship is sailing smoothly.

I've been making progress here and there so I can give some insight on what to expect next release! Most of this stuff is complete or near completion:
-Set items (Same rarity as the red items, but equip multiple for additional bonuses)
-GameCenter achievements
-World 4
-A third item slot for a "miscellaneous" category of items that now drop, separate from weapons and armor
-Native iPad support
Old 06-16-2014, 03:28 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
Just curious if the developer is still working on making this game universal like we talked about last year?
Yep! It's been a busy year, but I'm not here to make excuses. I aim to ramp up development a lot here soon. See above for what I've been working on!
Old 06-16-2014, 03:52 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedickman View Post
Yep! It's been a busy year, but I'm not here to make excuses. I aim to ramp up development a lot here soon. See above for what I've been working on!
No worries, I just wasn't sure it was still a priority for you since I hadn't seen you mention it recently. Thanks for the update on the update.