App description: "Everyone with an iPad should have this game." - Kotaku
FIVE STARS FROM TOUCHARCADE!

Crush your enemies and eat their skulls! Skulls of the Shogun is a fast-paced turn-based strategy game, supercharged with fighting-game flare and double-stuffed with a serious sense of humor! Enter the Samurai Afterlife and join forces with undead warriors, magical monks, and mighty mustachioed samurai generals!

Skull-tastic features:
- Beautifully hand-drawn and hand-animated! See it in motion!
- 4 magical animal monks to discover and master!
- 24 levels of epic single-player story! Why cant General Akamoto get any respect?!
- Online multiplayer! Up to 4 friends can battle at once!
- 4 gods and 6 generals, all with distinct personalities!
- Send your moves turn-by-turn in Skulls Anywhere mode!
- Pass and Play with a single iPhone or iPad! It's game night!
- Power up your army to deadly demons!
- Gain experience, emblems, and cred with the progression system!
- BONUS island featuring persistent troops and the Tanuki Monk!
- Easy to learn, tough to master. Challenge your friends!
- Distinctive soundtrack of samurai grooves!
- Like a Saturday morning cartoon - with teeth!

Skulls of the Shogun is a universal app with no in-app purchases and a COMPLETE experience!

Don't miss out. "Skulls of the Shogun is the Wu-Tang Advance Wars" - Kotaku
12-30-2013, 07:07 AM
Bug report

When you get a timer alert, both sound and music disappear until you restart the app. iOS 6.13

This is not the first game with this issue. Fixing might be easy, others have done it already.
12-23-2014, 04:05 AM
How is this on the 6 Plus? It's between this and banner Saga for me.

12-23-2014, 04:15 AM
Does it run on ios 8.1?
12-27-2014, 07:46 PM
Yay or nay?
12-29-2014, 02:46 PM
Weird how this thread went completely silent a month after the game's release.. I'd love some recent feedback on this.. Most importantly if it runs ok on ios 8. Where you guys at? Lol.. The game has really good reviews in the App Store and on steam.. Strange how this thread went dead :/

Last edited by Luciano1084; 12-29-2014 at 03:05 PM.
12-29-2014, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano1084 View Post
Weird how this thread went completely silent a month after the games release.. I'd love some recent feedback on this.. Most importantly if it runs ok on ios 8. Where you guys at? Lol.. The game has really good reviews in the App Store and on steam.. Strange how this thread went dead :/
The game is easily beaten in a fairly short amount of time and the multiplayer, while fun, doesn't warrant much discussion. I love the game, so this isn't an insult to it, but what is there to talk about?

Simpsons Tapped Out: supersmashandy
12-29-2014, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andysmash View Post
The game is easily beaten in a fairly short amount of time and the multiplayer, while fun, doesn't warrant much discussion. I love the game, so this isn't an insult to it, but what is there to talk about?
So there isn't much replay value huh? I've heard comparisons to XCOM and advanced wars

BTW thanks for the reply
12-29-2014, 03:07 PM
It works on ios8, ive been playing it since it went on sale
12-29-2014, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
It works on ios8, ive been playing it since it went on sale
Thank you brother.. I'm itching to buy something new.. Downloading