★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Compete against your friends or the computer in this classic card & tile board game thats so addicting you'll never want to put it down! Try to form one or two Streaqs (a Streaq is a sequence of five tiles in a row), in any direction, to win the game. Streaq is easy to learn and play, fun for beginners and challenging for experts.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 8.3, please upgrade to iOS 8.4 or later for multiplayer to function properly.

Features include:
Multiplayer: Play online against your friends, random players from around the world, or both, using Game Center!
Single player: Play against 1 or 2 computer players
Single player: 3 difficulty levels (easy, medium, hard)
2 gameplay speeds (normal, fast)
Choose the number of Streaqs (sequence of five tiles in a row) needed to win
Choose the number of cards dealt to each player
6 player/opponent colors to choose from
Set custom names for each player
16 challenging achievements to complete
Keep track of wins, losses, winning percentage, and more
Continue your game at ANY time, no matter what the interruption
Optimized for one-handed vertical play on any device
And more!

A note regarding computer players: All player card draws from the draw deck are 100% random. Computer players use an advanced custom AI engine and can only see their own cards (the same as a human player). Computer players are not given any artificial advantage whatsoever.

drewns's comments:
Hi everybody!

I'm very excited to announce the release of Streaq! Thanks for checking it out! Promo codes are available here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=206971

-Andrew

10-18-2013, 11:46 AM
I picked up a code in the other thread, I'll give some impressions/feedback once I've had time to play
10-18-2013, 11:49 AM
Thank you! I appreciate it very much!

Andrew Schlabach
www.backyardmobile.com
10-18-2013, 02:15 PM
Nice little game. I would guess you intend to add multiplayer via Game Center, which would benefit the game nicely.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
10-18-2013, 02:18 PM
@slewis7 Thank you! Yes, you are correct, I intend to add multiplayer at some point.

Andrew Schlabach
www.backyardmobile.com