Chirpin games

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by chirpingames, Nov 21, 2009.

1. chirpingames

chirpingames Well-Known Member

Hi all, I've just started up a blog: http://www.chirpingames.com
    I'm currently working on an iPhone game and want to share my experiences in making it and also all the helpful articles and info I've been finding out there on the net.
    I'd love to hear your thoughts about my game so feel free to comment on the blog.

Thanks,
    Mark White

2. Flickitty

Flickitty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2009
    iPhone Dev
    Thanks for sharing this.

I always appreciate seeing sketches and preliminary work for games. I had thought about doing this myself, but I haven't found the time. The Going Nuts sketches are fantastic.

I'll come back to your blog from time to time. The links and articles you've posted are pretty good references.

Indeed, most of our sales come from word of mouth. We don't have any advertising, and only 6 written reviews. So I think this came at a perfect time for us.

3. GregH

GregH Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Nice blog. I've been meaning to take some time to set something like this up too. I keep spending all of my time coding though! Anyway, I really like your character drawings too. Good luck with your game!

4. chirpingames

5. Hi Mark,

Thanks for the post about your website. I will be following your progress as well, and best of luck in the brave new world known as the app store.

Scott

6. Flickitty

Flickitty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2009
    iPhone Dev
    I'm following @chirpingames

7. chirpingames

Thanks guys!

8. tukun

tukun Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Great blog!!thxu for the marketing articles. Theyr exactly what im looking for.

9. chirpingames

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone... So far I've had a pretty good response to my blog: In a little over a week I've totaled 200 visits!
    I'm going to try and post about once every 2 or 3 days so if you have anything interesting that you've found out there or if you'd like to talk about a game your making... send me an email and I'll get it up on my blog!
    Cheers,
    Mark