App description: Tear gorgeous space asunder. Rip a yawn through the vacuum in this beautifully hand-drawn space Blast-Em-Up...
Take on the aliens and win.
Compete with Game Center high score tables. Soak up the epic atmosphere. Sit back and simply enjoy...

greenantgames's comments:
EDIT: Ah... stuff it, it's FREE now...

Look I'm going to be straight up with you all. I made this game in 7 days and now have the cheek to ask 69p for it. having said that i'm not really expecting anybody to buy it - however there it is... it really doesn't have that much meat to it... but it's quite zen

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cosmic-candy/id672646182?mt=8

the official blurb...

Tear gorgeous space asunder. Rip a yawn through the vacuum in this beautifully hand-drawn space Blast-Em-Up...
Take on the aliens and win.
Compete with Game Center high score tables. Soak up the epic atmosphere. Sit back and simply enjoy...
02-06-2014, 03:33 PM
I'm not sure if you were trying to use reverse psychology but if you are it worked. After reading that you not only did the game in 7 days but that you also had the nerve to charge a dollar for it I just can't resist. Saying that in the game you "tear gorgeous space asunder" also makes it an insta-buy.
02-06-2014, 03:44 PM
Was this made specifically to spite King's trademark on the word "Candy"?

Game Center ID: TRBIV
Tiny Tower Vegas v1.0: 10TZM
02-06-2014, 03:48 PM
Ha! Nope, that was just a lucky chance
02-10-2014, 07:07 AM
This Game Now Free... try it...