*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Mrbacon

Mrbacon New Member

Dec 19, 2012
    I think if u swim back to drake island u are able to get the gem back
    And I think it was called temple seal

2. Irresistible

Irresistible Member

Dec 18, 2012
    do any other ppl sell them?

3. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Pickpocket the one guy who can make you neutral. That's smart... I don't know if there even is a way out of this.

4. Irresistible

Irresistible Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Wheres drake island? Should i go to drake body and swim forward?

5. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Can't you make them?

6. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    The dragon gets you to drake island once you give him the potion. You can also swim there. (check YouTube for location).

7. Dajvin

Dajvin Member

Dec 17, 2012
    There is a boat just swim out from the dock it is at

8. unobtainium

unobtainium New Member

Dec 19, 2012
    I'm stuck on "The Plan" quest. When I talk to Darius, he tells me to do some research at the library on magical objects that could help unmask Merificus. So far so good, I accept the quest, go to the library, find the relevant book, read it, and return to Darius. That's when I realize that Darius is asking me to do the very same quest over again. So I accept it again, and go to my quest list, only to realize that it's not there. I keep accepting the quest over and over again but it never gets added to my quest list, and Darius refuses to recognize that I've already completed the task.

Any ideas on how I can proceed, or do I have to restart the game? :(:confused:

9. Irresistible

Irresistible Member

Dec 18, 2012
    oops..i killed darius...i am terrible at this game Im killling
    Everybody!

10. richardperdido

Dec 15, 2012
    Climb into the sewer. There's a dude hanging out around the entrance. He can turn you back into a "lawful citizen"

11. Issac

Issac Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    problem is, that's who he killed

12. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    No, he picked his pocket

And now enough with all the spoilers. I mean whoever comes to a "Aralon HELP thread" knows he will get spoiled

13. Issac

Issac Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011

You're right - he didn't kill him. My bad.

14. Irresistible

Irresistible Member

Dec 18, 2012
  15. richardperdido

Dec 15, 2012
    For the life of it, I can't find the dude I need to kill in Smuggler's Cove. Get into Cold Sands Harbor, leave through the other door, eventually I run into lvl 35 beasties and antlion type sand creatures......What am I missing???

16. CONZTA!

CONZTA! New Member

Dec 21, 2012
    what do i do with all the sapphires and emeralds and diamonds i am getting? i know there is a guy in the bank thats wants them but when i enterend the bank the second time he attacked me and i killed him... i now have about 5 of each and i havent sold them because i dont know if i need them or not???

17. CONZTA!

CONZTA! New Member

Dec 21, 2012
    it is on the map when you leave north of cold hand it should be south east it will have a mark called smugglers cove. when you leave cold hand you wanna stay on the right hand side and you should soon see some smugglers and then you will come onto a beach just search that area and follow your map to find the cave

18. richardperdido

Dec 15, 2012
    Thanks for the tip. I finally figured it out.

19. Adair54

Adair54 New Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Harems wares

Harems Wares is a person in one of the places on terin ridge or whatever ridge it's called

20. Dajvin

Dajvin Member

Dec 17, 2012
    How do I get head or shoulder armor? I just want some head armor sothat I can feel like I am not missing anything... I have enough money I am shure (22000$) but I don't know where to buy it! Can anyone help?