Support our Sponsors:

Old 08-11-2014, 07:59 AM

I'm still enjoying it, there's tons to do!
Old 08-11-2014, 09:56 AM

I don't like usually that kind of game, but this one is the perfect game to play on the beach relaxing on holidays

Get your 500000 reward and use my referral Code: RKBBAAA
Old 08-12-2014, 09:17 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Hadn't really put any focus into the game until today, and I'm really enjoying it! I also liked "Heroes XIII" and "I am MT", so if you are into those games, you'll enjoy this as well.

Something about leveling up your characters, then watching them fight their way through a "dungeon" really does it for me. It's a great game to play while I'm at work, as I can send them off on a quick quest, while I perform a quick task, and see the results when I check back in.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:12 PM

I think I'll give this a download and try when I get home from work.
Old 08-13-2014, 05:21 AM

If you do, my advice would be to save the daily gems and do a 10 card pull, this way you are guaranteed a 5* card.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:14 AM

The game broke for me in the first 15 minutes, it crashed during the tutorial and now it keeps thinking I'm further along than I am. Keeps telling me to go and enhance one of my cards using blood fruit I think it was. But I don't have the blood fruit as it crashed on the part before this and won't let me do anything else as it's still the tutorial.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:56 AM

Deleted and started over seems to work now. Seems like a copy of Epic Heroes which I loved and he updates that game a lot. So I guess the econmy here will make or break it for me. Definitely more monetised here from my first glance.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:30 AM

Been playing this for over a week now. Me and my coworkers are hooked! The auto battling makes combat easy so you can focus on leveling up your goodies. The game is generous with energy, gold and diamonds so you really don't need to pay unless you want a premium advantage.

Some tips so far:

Don't enhance any cards that can't evolve past 3 stars. You want to work toward an all 5 star group.
Same goes for weapons and armor etc. don't level 2 or 3 star equipment too much. Save ores for 4 and 5 star items.

The game resets timers at 6pm est / 9pm pst. Then you can replay the gold and exp activities for lots of goodies.

Although it's 2500 diamonds, saving up for the 11 card draw with guaranteed 5 star card can work out very well. It takes a lot of time and resources to get a card to 5 stars and you can potentially pull powerful cards this way. At almost level 40 I would say I've had about 2 chances to spend 2500 diamonds although I've only done it once.

Avoid paying diamonds for:
Changing card ability bonuses
Changing Einherjar (helper monster) attack bonuses
Why? Because they usually give shitty results and cost 20 diamonds every time. Just use the 1 free change for each per day.

If you're looking for evolve item drops they can be targeted easier on Normal levels for less energy. Elite levels drop more items which means less chance of dropping your evolve item.

If you need a guild on iOS come join us at Guardians Of The Galaxy! Have fun and good luck.

Neosnc

US-S1: Lilith Referral Code: YHRQMDJYIY
Old 09-01-2014, 04:48 PM

Been enjoying this game for a while, but there seems to be no developer support. Many of the events in this game that have been buggy (bosses not appearing during first hour, angel event not giving energy, etc.) have not been addressed. Zero updates so far. I may quit soon if I don't see any life from the devs.
Old 09-04-2014, 04:33 PM

I m very disappointed by the company...
No support, no forums, and plenty of bugs.
Spent real money to help my guild to get contribution points to upgrade the guild level and to get access to items, and now the leader left so all guildmates are stuck with their unspent contribution points since he didn't buy the shops with our points...
You have to leave the guild and loose all your points to start with a new one... It s what i did already once... Why the guild leader cannot give the lead to someone else ?
This game is a cheat i feel ripped off... Don't play it... I ll ask that they give me back my money if I can find their email lol....

Last edited by Celimdor; 09-04-2014 at 04:39 PM..