Ragnarok Violet

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Tyra, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Tyra

Tyra Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2011
    Illustration & Graphic Designs
    Germany
    Hey there!

Has anybody noticed, that "Ragnarok Violet" is in the (german) itunes store now for nearly 5€?!?
    I thought it was free ...:(

Is it worth the price or are there better rpg games for the iphone? Still searching for a game like puzzle quest or etrian odyssey.

Tyra

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Yep can see it in the UK store for £3.99. Dont know much about this game, in the description it mentions 'cute costumes' and 'pets' so i dont think i'll be bothering with this one !

3. nicoga3000

nicoga3000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    If you ever played the Ragnarok release on the DS, that's what RO:V feels like. It's not bad, but there are better RPG's available for that price (particularly since this feels like most KRPG's out at the moment).

4. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    Isn't this one a action rpg where as the DS is a mix of turn based with realtime action with tap decisions/actions....also the DS version actually has a somewhat darker but BETTER storyline considering it is a non-multiplayer Ragnorak game..(which until the Ds release I thought did not exist lol)

5. nicoga3000

nicoga3000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    The DS one is action oriented, not turn based in any way. I don't remember the story much since I played the Japanese import and couldn't understand it, haha.