Agile Project Manager 1.6 for iPad

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Dar-Soft, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Dar-Soft

Dar-Soft Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2011
    #1 Dar-Soft, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
    [​IMG]

Agile Project Manager in the AppStore

Agile Project Manager 1.6 for iPad is a software tool for project management, which uses all the advantages of Agile methodology known as Scrum - flexibility and adaptiveness to changing project requirements.

Agile Project Manager for iPad is an almost complete analog of a SCRUM corkboard with realistic tickets and even with the burn down chart which allows you to track the sprint progress in hours of done and undone tasks. The tool gives you the possibility to completely manage the sprint flow – to plan and track sprint tasks.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

You can manage multiple sprint projects using My Projects dialog, which allows you to have a sprints history. Moreover, using one project as a source of tasks - common backlog - you can then save it as a new sprint project and use these tasks.

New version of Agile Project Manager contains enhanced Dropbox support. In this version you are able to synchronize your Dropbox account with your project files. So now you can download projects, supported by Agile Project Manager from Dropbox account from the Projects list window of the application and upload any project from the list back to the Dropbox.
    With such Dropbox support you can easily share project files amongst your team and communicate with them faster, which is one of the core benefits and key points of Agile methodology.

2. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
  3. Dar-Soft

Oct 10, 2011
    Agile project manager for free

We are publishing Promo codes for different our products every day on our official Dar-Soft website in the 'Free redeems' section. And 'Agile Project manager' is not an exception. Today several of them are available. Don't miss it and keep checking!

4. applejuice

applejuice Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2011
    I think all of your products are really good,especially this one.
    I suggest you make it a universal version and provide more delicate backgrounds.
    Thank you very much!

5. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    #5 soup, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
    Thanks.....now if only i could find the Free Redeems section :)
    aha found it !

all gone for today, but such is life :)

6. djflippy

djflippy Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Haha, we must have been typing them in simultaneously. I didn't get one either.

7. Dar-Soft

Oct 10, 2011
    Agile Project manager 1.7.0

The new version of Agile Project Manager is already available in the AppStore. Now it supports iOS 5!

8. maza

maza Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    hope better and better software

9. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Thanks for the promo code!
    This is a nice app. It does what you expect it to do if you see the screenshots and everything works well. You create tickets on post-it like notes on a cork board and once you start your Sprint you can move them from Development to QA to Done. You can send an e-mail progress report during and after the sprint. It's simple, and I think that's a good thing. This is not a full-fledged task manager, but useful for a higher level overview of your project.

10. ljapp

ljapp Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2011
    :) thank you for promo code.
    Very good tool, suitable for me, it is a big convenience to my daily work!!

:p

11. layzerboy

layzerboy Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2010
    Outer Space
    Would like to try this out. I was looking for a good PM software for iPad to make use of; could this be the one to recommend to people?

12. xbeta

xbeta Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2011
    I'd like to have a try !

Seems amazing ! Sorry to miss it ! I wonder if there are any remain codes …
    I'd very like to try it ! Thank you anyway ! :)

13. xbeta

xbeta Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Great app !

Thank you for the code !
    Really very useful and conveniet app ! easy to use and manage things , and the ui is also nice ! Better if multi-language support such as chinese , german !
    :)

14. layzerboy

layzerboy Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2010
    Outer Space
    just started using it and its beginning to look like a solid product at first glances.

i am having fun checking it out and now there is more reason to use my iPad 2. :)

will log back here in to chat more about the product.

15. Dar-Soft

Oct 10, 2011
    We already have Russian and Japanese localization. We'll consider adding Chinese and German ;)

16. Dar-Soft

Oct 10, 2011
    #16 Dar-Soft, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2011