Coding help??

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by APP-MASTER-360, Apr 23, 2010.

1. APP-MASTER-360

APP-MASTER-360 Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Can people suggest me some good sites that help you with coding? A site that makes it easy and straight forward. thnx.

2. APP-MASTER-360

Apr 12, 2010
  3. mobile1up

mobile1up Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    sometimes it takes a while to get a response :) there is no "magic" website for programming. you may be able to look around for some open source projects - but, you'll still need to have some knowledge of how to put it all together. this isn't something you just learn overnight - i've been doing it for 20+ years.

4. APP-MASTER-360

Apr 12, 2010
    So I have heard.

5. Avizzv92

Avizzv92 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    http://stackoverflow.com/ Is a site a use every once in awhile when I hit a roadblock. Most of the questions can already be found by searching, and response time is reasonable.

6. TinyTechnician

TinyTechnician Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Developer
    Los Angeles
    The two sites listed above are very good sites. Your question is kind of vague though. I find it easier to tackle a particular coding area and then research how to accomplish it. So instead of trying to figure out how to "code" maybe try researching one thing at a time. Depending on what you're trying to do with your app it will lead down different paths.