New Eliminate Clan: Completely Average Nerds

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Minieinstien, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Minieinstien

Minieinstien Member

Nov 4, 2009
    This is a clan fo people that don't care about being the very best. We like hanging out and don't have to play every day. You don't need to be active or high leveled but you do have to have a good attitude and respect others. Join CAN and have fun! Tell me your level and your Plus+ name. My Plus+ name is Pwnagenator. I am only level 7 because I don't play as often as I could. I'm a casual gamer. (PS:The title should be Nerds not Nerd)

2. Minieinstien

Minieinstien Member

Nov 4, 2009
  3. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    Sigh.........
    Not another Eliminate thread.
    I thought we had all moved on from that now, maybe I was wrong.
    Sorry, I don't blame you personally. I am just tired of seeing all these Eliminate threads.

4. Minieinstien

Minieinstien Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Sorry I won't post here and let it die...

5. golfandcards

golfandcards Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Bartender
    Tallahassee
    screw it

you know, i don't read the site everyday and I miss a lot of posts. So I saw this one and it seems new to me even though I am sure there have been a lot of Eliminate posts and threads. I guess I am just saying I will join your damn Clan. I added you already on my plus. I am now a level 25 with 3k skill.
    There are going to be repeat threads. Sorry I just don't like going back and reading through countless pages of old threads... I know I could search for it, but it's almost easier to just post a new thread and see if anyone new is interested... Cheers to everyone

plus - golfandcards

6. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Create a social group instead of a thread here. That`d be a lot better solution IMO.