Need help remembering the name of a game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by mabos555, Oct 20, 2014.

1. mabos555

mabos555 Member

Oct 20, 2014
    hi there i'm new in this forum!
    i played a game in 2009-2010 like bejewled or like candy crash what ever this game's name is (you know moving the bricks and when you have 3 or more it pops)
    so in 2009 or 2010 can't remember i played a game like this but this game was with lego bricks only : red, blue, yellow and green.

some one remeber it's name :( :(

i remeber the game's name v...x or l...x something like that and i can't find it in the web cuz i don't remeber the exact name

any help pliz!! :D

2. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

3. mabos555

mabos555 Member

Oct 20, 2014
  4. UnhappyUnlucky

If it's for ios from 2009-10 than the game u are probably looking for has been taken down. Maybe you could check your App Store purchase history. You might be able to redownload it

5. mabos555

mabos555 Member

Oct 20, 2014
    i don't think i purchased it but can you tell me how to search it in order to redownload it?
    not all the games from 2009-2010 has been taken down like running pengy, amture surgen, mega bad, orbital, oven break, zombievile 1 and more.

some one know a site for searching game from 2009-2010 at least?

6. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Surely it'll be on your itunes as all the apps are backed up. Worth clicking on the apps tab on itunes to see if you recognise the nam

7. mabos555

mabos555 Member

Oct 20, 2014
    couldn't find it (i think i updated the itunes and that's why i can see only the apps from this year and not from 2009-2011 or even last year 2013)

any other solution? :(

8. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    The purchase history should shows all the apps you've ever downloaded, not sure why it's only showing you this years. Is it possible you have some filter selected to show only recent purchases? Can you check your purchase history direct from your device and look through. Won't be useful if you didn't download it though. Hope you find it. If I think of what it is I'll pop back.

9. mabos555

mabos555 Member

Oct 20, 2014
    first ty about all of your help :D
    second how can i see the whole history?
    i just clicked on the apps just like you said and that's it :S
    where i can find this filter or the history? i'm sure i can find the name just can't find the history as you said

10. Xammond

Xammond Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2014
    UK
    Seriously feel like the name of this is on the tip of my tounge, I think your v... clue is putting me off though!

Tell you what, I bet it was one of the games which inspired my match4 game Tetroms (free all day Wednesday) - hope you don't mind the shameless plug but I too shared a love for the simple rainbow style, only difference is mine are spheres instead of boxes - oh and you need to match 4 plus it was made in 2011.

11. mabos555

mabos555 Member

Oct 20, 2014
    yeah i know! i'm 100% sure it start with v
    i searched every game starting with v on intunes but when i thought it was it it wasn't
    game names like vertex, vortex, vorlax something like that i do remeber.
    something with v....x that's the pattern for sure :(

12. Xammond

Mar 22, 2014
    UK
    That's an interesting way to name a game that...Vexed

13. mabos555

mabos555 Member

Oct 20, 2014
  14. Xammond

Mar 22, 2014
    UK
    So it's not Vexed? Weird cuz it sure looks like what you describe with a form of Lego bricks. I'm really stuck then, if Purchase History isn't showing it perhaps the developer is having a sibatical ;)

V...d

15. Xammond

Mar 22, 2014
    UK
    If you really stretch your imagination then actually some of these look more like Lego bricks than others! BloXoR but there is 100% no "V" in the title.

16. mabos555

mabos555 Member

Oct 20, 2014
    what is sibatical? :S
    ummm so maybe it start with l instead of v in the title
    my game it's not vexed unfortunatlly.
    i remember more fact about the game: when you got stuck you could add a full lego bricked line, and you have only 20 lines to add. after using all those lines when you got stuck, and there is no moves to add you lose.
    the game looked like the youtube link i posted here but with lego bricks and this new fact of adding lines
    i also know how the logo looks like: it has yellow background and shows only 2 lego bricks red and green (or blue and red maybe)

ty for your help we are closed to figure this out i'm sure!
    i could find a lot of games from 2009-2010 that i've played like bird strike, lion pride, orbital, monster dash and etc but this one i couldn't find.
    i know for sure i did download an ipa file online and "dragged" it to the itunes but i can't find the ipa on my PC anymore :(

17. Xammond

Mar 22, 2014
    UK
    A typo sorry (see below), that was me selecting a browser's spell-checker suggestion unknowingly...

Well this has become a tricky one, in more than one way.

So you evaluated a game and soon promised to yourself that you would like to upgrade to the full version. Eventually the opportunity arrived but then the game can not be found, plus there is no cloud protection to redeem. Also, perhaps the developer is taking time out [sabbatical] - Similar to a sports-person taking a season off. And the app is "in storage" until they return (it really does happen to other people as well!)

Though I'm sure there must be at least a screenshot on the web. I think your best bet might be to just keep searching on the web, "Images" option might turn something up if you find the right search string.

The additional info might well trigger another poster's memory, hope you find it on the App Store :)

18. mabos555

mabos555 Member

Oct 20, 2014
    yeah i know i search the web like crazy!!
    i just need to see the logo or a picture and i'll remeber it i'm sure but can't find any image yet (which is f@cking wired!)

19. UnhappyUnlucky

Have you found it yet?

20. mabos555

mabos555 Member

Oct 20, 2014
    oh i wish... can't find even a picture
    any other kind of help?