Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-22-2014, 02:56 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

With the updates is there a way to move to level 53? I don't see one but health says next unlock is at level 58.
Old 11-14-2014, 09:56 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Anybody still playing this?

They have rebalanced things fairly well in the last few patches so it's far less offensive in terms of the F2P hooks. They are also running an event for another seventeen days where you can battle as many times as you want in towers with money instead of energy and you can cash out very well in it (ex: costs 50 gold to play, lowest cash prize is 200 gold).

If anybody wants to link Facebook to trade cards/keys, PM me.
Old 11-19-2014, 01:50 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

I've put a lot of time into this in the last week and got some friends in on it too.

The Bonus Card mechanic is okay, but it's more of a desperation move than anything since you can still draw any crummy card. And if you use your bonus card, you're only getting one new card on the next turn. And it's discarded if you don't use it then and there. Still, in a bad situation it can be a way to absolutely give you a quick save.

Friends can also send you two extra energy a day. With three or four people running the map at once, I get almost a free refill.

At this point, if they ever reduce the price of gems or put more reasonable means of getting them in-game, I will have no real issues with this reboot. I guess it would be nice to use Game Center for the social link stuff instead of (or in addition to) Facebook too.

Also a reminder that you have less than two weeks for the tower event. I'm about to enter the second tower, so I'll report back if it offers better gems (I got something like eighty from the first tower, which is still pretty low but given their premium, I'm happy with them).