Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-26-2014, 12:12 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Feature Preview for Crystals:

Since releasing the Rogue, we've decided to make it our goal to release new content at a much faster pace. We had huge plans for 1.6 and 1.7, and we're still going to bring you everything we have planned. The difference now is when new systems are done, we're going to release them as soon as possible.

The first new system coming soon, which will fully replace Enchanting in Dungeon Quest, is the Crystal System!

Crystals are one of the new item types in 1.6 that will drop in the world starting at floor 1. There will be 20 Crystals (which are stackable) in total, and each Crystal will have a unique ability to augment Items in new and powerful ways.

Ever want to create a Wizard's version of Fate's Travesty? Now you can! Ever want to make your own Blood Magic item? Crystals will be perfect for you.

You start by looting the Crystals in the world, selecting the Crystal in your inventory, and pressing Apply! Once in Apply mode, you'll simply select the item you want to augment with the Crystal.

Most of the time it will cost 1 crystal per augment, but occasionally it will cost more to apply Crystals on rarer items. For some Crystals, like Larimar ( Add Affix ) and Calcite ( Change Elements ), the process is done immediately.

For others, like Fluorite ( Reroll Stat ) and Sapphire ( Change Affix ), you can actually select the affix you want to change.

For the rarest of Crystals, like Topaz ( Add Epic Affix ), Ruby ( Add Legend Affix ), or even Amethyst ( Add Set Affix ), you get to choose from a pool of possible results which should reduce the randomness some in addition to making these rare Crystal feel rewarding.

You're also able to convert up any lower rarity Crystal to the next higher rarity Crystal for 3 of the lower Crystal, and some gold.

Hope you enjoyed this look at Crystals! Next system we'll cover is the other new item that will be dropping in dungeons soon, Mythstones!

Oh and here's the full list of Crystals:

Old 09-04-2014, 01:41 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Patch 1.5.1 Now live on iOS

This patch doesn't include any new features, it is a bug fix patch from 1.5.0 release.

Quick run down of changes:

Fixed issues with the following skills:
Assault
MultiShot
Lance Charge
SmokeBomb
Fletcher
DoubleShot-charge time reduced

Adjusted the MP cost on the following skills:
Blink Strike
Scatter Shot
Meteor
Storm
Twister

- Fix for generating bad (adding 0 to an item) affixes on Legend Items and Pets

- Chakram: Several changes made to the attack speed of the weapon

- Added Affix coloring to change Set affixes and Legend affixes only found on Legend gear.

- Fixed Cooldown on Azure Blade

- Drastically improved the speed of "Sell All" in the inventory screen.

Email support@shinyboxgames.com for any issues you may have!
Old 09-04-2014, 11:28 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilo View Post
You don't, skills are tied to equipment. A specific sword will have a certain talent, which can be different than another sword. All stats pertaining to how skills are affected are in the gear tooltips. Pay attention to those stats as they can buff a skill.
Ahh... Ok, thanks for this, I came here and was about to ask the same question. So, when you pickup loot, there is a chance it can have a talent attached to it? Also, if I enchant something, is there a chance it will add a talent to the equipment?
Old 09-05-2014, 10:45 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CecilMcW00t View Post
Ahh... Ok, thanks for this, I came here and was about to ask the same question. So, when you pickup loot, there is a chance it can have a talent attached to it? Also, if I enchant something, is there a chance it will add a talent to the equipment?
Yeah! Enchanting is currently the only way you can add skills/talents/affixes to weapons in your inventory. The Crystals and Mythstones update will change that. Thanks for playing!!
Old Yesterday, 12:09 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Hey guys,I need a little piece of advice on my gear,build and pretty much everything xD
Im a level 42 wizard
stats are:
100 power
30 mana
5 health
Sitting at floor 57 atm and having a lot of trouble running monster power levels 5 and above,hell I get one shot by the bosses at monster level 1 and 2
my gear comprises of:

Epic gauntlet
3929 dps
mp:627
+27.2% crit damage
+8.4% fire damage
+124 hp regen
+247 mp
+0.7 mp leech
+3 diffusion
ilvl 53

Epic orb:
1956 dps
mp:460
+8% arcane dmg
+632 armour
+225 hp regen
+467 hp
+5.9% reduced cd
+2 teleport
ilvl 42

Epic robe:
126 ar
barrier8
+0.7% hp leech
+0.6% mp leech
+6.0% arcane dmg
+18.1 crit damage
+7.2% gold find
+2 volatile

Rare hat
144 ar
wizardary 9
24 resist poison
+3.8% crit chance
+3 prowess
+7.2% poison damage
+15.8% luck
+1 twister
ilvl 48

Rare ring
162 ar
astral 10
+17.2% gold find
+111 mp regen
+1 orb
+0.7 mp leech
ilvl 52

Pestilence
141 ar
fester 9
23.5 poison resist
(1) Plagued
+5.1% toxic
+6.1% storm proc
+5.6% dodge
+8.8% attack speed
+273 poison damage
ilvl 47

Pet:
Rare imp
hoard
18 lighting resist
+3.4%dodge
+19.9% crit damage
+1 bewilder
+43 shock resist
+663 hp
ilvl 36

This is what I'm using and I get my ass cleaned on the floor
got around 150k in gold stashed up with me

Can someone tell me any changes I can make to unleash the wizards potential
Old Today, 08:52 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

I also have a slight issue,everytime I start the game I have to wait a good 2-3 minutes for it to upload assets,while for my friends who play the game have that only for the first time the game is played on the phone,is there a way to fix this?
Ps:sorry for the double post