Your fav procedurally generated games (including roguelikes/rogue-lites)

05-27-2014, 07:42 AM
Wayward souls is definitely top-notch and is very encouraging to see quality developers investing time and resources in one of my favorite genre types (roguelike). Can't wait to see what they come up with next.

BTW - Cleaned up the original post to make more space due to character limit, so I should be able to add plenty more to the list.

Favorites: Siralim | Cavern | Dungeonism | Avadon | Warhammer: Quest | Endless Depths
Now Playing: Siralim (MY GOTY 2014) | Shattered Planet
07-15-2014, 12:47 PM
Added Siralim, Shattered Planet and super scrapped robots.

Hopefully I haven't missed any lately, been trying to keep an eye out on most releases.

Favorites: Siralim | Cavern | Dungeonism | Avadon | Warhammer: Quest | Endless Depths
07-15-2014, 02:04 PM
The attack patterns in Glorkian Warrior: Trials of Glork are procedurally generated. This makes every play session different.

I am the Glorkian Warrior

Last edited by Glorkbot; 07-15-2014 at 02:07 PM.
07-15-2014, 03:37 PM
Dream Quest is a really fun roguelike/deck-builder hybrid with lots of neat unlocks and often ridiculous difficulty. Ignore the MS Paint style graphics, this is a fun, addictive game with lots of tactical options.
07-15-2014, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isotope-X View Post
Dream Quest is a really fun roguelike/deck-builder hybrid with lots of neat unlocks and often ridiculous difficulty. Ignore the MS Paint style graphics, this is a fun, addictive game with lots of tactical options.
It's in the list. And I agree, it's an amazing game!

08-20-2014, 12:00 PM
What avout Sad Cat Soft.'s Ultraviolet Dawn? It has a procedurally generated universe and a sandbox feel I really like.

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion