Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-11-2014, 03:40 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by {SQUEEK} View Post
I believe its a facebook group.

You can only get a certain amount of couns from friends. After that you cant get anymore.

Finally got enough clams to get Second worker.
Yeah, the first time you buy clams should be when you get the first IAP quest because when you buy clams, you get a bunch of coins too. Again, completing the quest gives you additional clams as well.

A Facebook group? I should actually join that group because I was complaining about this yesterday, there's no separate forum for the game like Tapped Out, and people keep commenting for people to add them. This game deserves more valued comments on Facebook for sure.

That second worker does come in handy when you have a lot of coins to be spent and want to spend them quickly on maybe two buildings, or a building and a decoration.

Overall, I think this game delivers. A lot of fun for a mobile game. Definitely in competition with Tapped Out.
Old 05-15-2014, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxteargodxx View Post
Well this sucks..I just changed phones, went from an iPhone 5 to a Samsung Galaxy S5. Downloaded and installed this on my new phone and I can't log into facebook on it because my facebook account is already in use with the iPhone I played on..

How did you get to the point of being able to log in? I have not options button anymore with my s5. I did with my galaxy s4.
Old 05-15-2014, 01:42 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0C View Post
How did you get to the point of being able to log in? I have not options button anymore with my s5. I did with my galaxy s4.
I would believe maybe you need to log out of one to do the other. Maybe diffent ios and andriod naybe the problem.

However if you hit the squares at the bottom you can do acct info and help support button then you cam write to them.
Old 05-22-2014, 07:17 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I got quest to invite 5 people from facebook but it doesnt seem to work at all. I got bunch of people on FC but game says otherwise :/
Old 05-22-2014, 07:33 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemer View Post
I got quest to invite 5 people from facebook but it doesnt seem to work at all. I got bunch of people on FC but game says otherwise :/
It worked for me. You have to invite new people. They just want more people to play.