Star warfare: Alien Invasion team matches etc..

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by Darth Ronfar, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Darth Ronfar

Darth Ronfar Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    #1 Darth Ronfar, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
    I want to put together a team of 4 for TD and CTF(maybe other stuff) I want people that are atleast upper orange/red skill level unless you have stronger weapons/suit.

This isn't a set team more like a TA team where people can swap in and out of to play.

If you want to be on the "team" just post your equipment setup and level and ur GC acc. We'll be playing a good amount of team matches etc.. Hopefully if we have a dedicated team ready to play their best etc.. It will provide for a better and more fun exp. Rather than playing with people you don't know.

This can be a place to go if your looking for teammates for multiplayer vs. or single player co-op games.

I want to get 2 teams of 4 for now so we can have it set. If 4 then you would just search for the game I'm in etc...

I'll add your info here-

Darth
    GC - Lcb12321
    Rank - 8
    Gear - Full Atom
    Weapon - NOVA lvl.6
    Pack - STK - 06 - ZZ

JediKnight
    GC - TarcDarthGuy
    Rank 11
    Full trinity, full windblade, full M-2781 full perseus, full thunder, power armor: hybrid:
    Pegasus head
    Perseus chest
    Thunder hands
    Pegasus legs
    STK-06-ZZ or touch-and-go or Blademaster

Arrow0x
    GC - GC - ORG 67??
    full M-27B1
    full Windblade
    full Perseus
    STK-06-ZZ
    Rank 10

Gamecenter- Enjoo362
    Rank 12
    Laser cannon, M-2781, windblade, crab
    Full Perseus
    STK and Freedom

Shienfell
    GC 1 Dev/null

GC - undead.exe

DBC
    GC - DrummerBoyCroy

Ok, looks like we may have enough for some team matches.. Maybe atleast 2 vs 2.

Let's use a set password for this as 1232... I dunno when or whatever just post Herr maybe or Ill post there? I don't really like all this discussion , I just wanna play With people I recognize and not just for 1 game..

Ok, things didn't quite work out as I wanted do to lack of being able to set anything up.. Maybe latter I guess I dunno.?

Capture the flag is easy you locate the flag which spawns randomly then move over it to hold it while ur team is in possession it counts down if u are killed u Lose the flag if the other team picks it up it starts for them I'd your teammate picks it up u dong lose time... Etc

Team Death match - get more kills than the other team... It's generally best to stick together..

2. undead.exe

undead.exe Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    #2 undead.exe, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
    Checking in, as requested (I think? Though I'm not quite available to play just yet as I'm posting this)

My details look right so far :p

"Nick0x" I believe might be "Arrow0x", though I'm not sure what his actual GC is.

As for "DMC", I suspect that's actually "DBC", where his full username and GC is "Drummerboycroy".

------------

Random contribution: staying close in team matches is good because it allows you to concentrate your fire on one player to take them out more quickly while the opponent will have more targets to worry about. Don't stick to each other like glue though, because that renders multiple players vulnerable to weapons with splash damage (the Crab and RPGs in particular, although the latter is rarely seen)

Edit 2: assuming that most players on this list are on the Players's Group, it's probably more efficient to take a look at who's online over there rather than having us check-in over here every time we're available. We tried doing that over on the main thread, and that results in a looooot of posts...

3. JediKnight

JediKnight Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    My GC is TarcDarthGuy
    Though can't play right now.

4. Darth Ronfar

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    Ok thanks for the info.. Doesn't look like we'll be playing anytime soon though. I guess post in the new group thread if ur ready etc..

5. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    Trinity is not rare in PvP. Right?

6. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    Trinity is bloody common as of late. Windblades are even more common, but that's part of why I asked if you could help out with the experiment yesterday. Luckily for all of us, I don't think many people have thought of that yet (let alone been able to afford it >.>)

7. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    Yeah, something that is nice is that I am one of the few that got trinity fairly, not in this thread but in the whole game, people seem like IAP users...

8. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    It's harder to tell since they introduced Serpent and separate mithril reward counters for all the bosses. Consider that we've actually seen the way some players have developed their game on TouchArcade - they're examples of perfectly legit players being able to fight their way to a Trinity now, if you think about the mithril equipment they've gradually been able to buy over the weeks. If we can do that here, I can certainly see it happening elsewhere too.

9. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    Well we don't have freeloaders over here. We all understand hyperclips are awesome. So I kind of think that we are "more unique" than other players. I certainly have no doubt there are people like us but are more rare. We talk about techniques, you've seen other forums, we are more "unique."

10. Darth Ronfar

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    Common multiplYer weapons are Swords, bows, Novas, Sniper guns and RPGs although most noobs just have a regular machine gun or grenAde launcher Etc... I guess the most dominating and feared players are people fully decked out in one of the top 3 4 armors with a high level sword or bow. Actually the laser canon is pretty feared but kind of rare..

11. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    Sorry but now I also use the HYO-OO-IX.

12. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    I think we should have a limit that limits the stuff you have to the stuff you earned, if you bought it you can only have 200 mithril limit or something...

13. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    Could you elaborate on that? Are you referring to IAPs, or just mithril in general? (latter seems more practical)

14. Darth Ronfar

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    That doesn't matter.. We haven't even played a match yet..

15. Parcheesy00

Parcheesy00 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    right next to you
    #15 Parcheesy00, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
    Can I play too?

GC: lele00zz
    gear: full perseus or cygni for that 11 speed
    weapons: WB, trinity
    pack: stk or Blademaster

I hope i can be on the same team as undead!:D:D

16. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    I rarely play PvP though...and trust me, you'll probably want JediKnight or Enjoo as teammates, I die fairly easily if you catch me by surprise >.>

17. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    That is insulting my power in PvP:rolleyes::D;)... *makes you explode*:D:eek:

18. Parcheesy00

Parcheesy00 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    right next to you
    still, I would want my team to be: me, undead, jediknight, and enjoo. and if anyone on my team couldn't play I would want sheinfell to replace that player for that match.:D:D:D;):rolleyes:

sorry to anyone i didn't mention, i want to play with everyone, but this is just what i would want in a pvp match.

19. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    Enjoo, now you cant complain the reason I beat you was the map! Just kidding, you are a good cannoneer.(Though I do beleive someone *superion* is better than you.) But you wield that thing epicly...
    Though my first choice for a teammate is asasnator though he isnt here anymore.:(

20. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    You totally forgot superion...