★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-17-2015, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirenx View Post
So what? I'd still snap up more WQ content if it came out. The two games are pretty different, and honestly, I think WQ is overall a better game. However, the reality is that WQ was abandoned when it was at the height of popularity, it seems unlikely they will return to it now.
Love both WQ and DW, but have you seen a game under development called Quest Heroes?

I pray they do get it released because it looks absolutely awesome.

http://toucharcade.com/2015/06/19/qu...-authenticity/
07-23-2015, 09:20 AM
What is the reason for this not being developed any more?

With 400 pages of posts, I assume it must have sold well and the DLC rounds out the game, yet it looks like they decided to not release the undead campaign and just release some of it's components.

Was it just due to moving onto develop Deathwatch, or did the DLC not sell well?
07-23-2015, 10:05 AM
Hope they'll come up with a second part and this time - just like DW- with iso view and not generic/random levels (that looked more of the size of my cellar than a dungeon).I was bored after a short while,still liking the hunter games more.And absolutely loving DW right now.Speaking just for me,i prefer they would focus on add ons for DW for a looooong time now

Air 2 - 128GB - iOS 8.3 - no jailbreak
08-09-2015, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirenx View Post
So what? I'd still snap up more WQ content if it came out. The two games are pretty different, and honestly, I think WQ is overall a better game. However, the reality is that WQ was abandoned when it was at the height of popularity, it seems unlikely they will return to it now.
Abandoned at the height of its popularity. This is so true, and it always boggles my mind. It felt like they were on the verge of developing more content and then they just stopped abruptly. I wish they would at least update the item list periodically.

As an aside, I thought WQ was much better than DW. I hate the pace of DW and the lack of random levels totally killed it for me. I love 40K to death, but DW just didn't do anything for me.
08-09-2015, 09:20 AM
WHQ had poor sales, so they had to cut it.
08-10-2015, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotovsky View Post
WHQ had poor sales, so they had to cut it.
I don't know about that, generally multiple expansions don't get released for games with poor sales. It seems more likely that Rodeo had a push to use the 40K license, and not enough staff to work on two games.