Call of Mini™ Carnival (by Triniti Interactive) [Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TRINITIgames, Aug 12, 2013.

1. TRINITIgames

TRINITIgames Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    #1 TRINITIgames, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
    Call of Mini™ Carnival will hit the App Store on Aug 29th. Check out the trailer now!

[HQYOUTUBE]5drjrRMhZ8E[/HQYOUTUBE]

Go on a tour of a Carnival Fantasy floating in the air. Design a unique avatar by yourself in a creative way, and enjoy numeric interesting mini games.

Show off your designs in the Auction Hall and earn some extra money. What's better than seeing your design become a hit in the game and other players using avatars designed by you? Feel very proud, won't you?

Features:
    - A robust avatar editor to create any avatars you like
    - 6 distinct modes
    - Tons of useful items
    - Various accessories to decorate your avatar

2. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
  3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I gotta admit, now that Triniti's cranking out their games for free at launch they're starting to get my respect back.

I was always one of those who make fun of the "Triniti" but to be fair, their last releases were actually pretty good.

I have total respect for dev's decision to make freemium games, but designing a freemium game and putting it on an upfront price and eventually change it to freemium (where it's supposed to be at) will always take heat. I guess the same happened with Chillingo's Abyss Attack which was a great game, but was seemingly designed as freemium, but put up on the virtual shelves at a buck.

If this gets released as a freemium, i wont hesitate to throw a few bucks at them if the game deserves it. The last Triniti releases i was able to play were actually quite good.

4. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    too many call of mini...

5. metroidvictim

metroidvictim Well-Known Member

i agree. thats 4 "call of mini" releases within weeks of each other. ive enjoyed them all, but the way theyre releasing them back to back makes me worried that they wont have time to regularly update the previous ones that still have bugs and level caps!

6. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    29th dang, to far to wait.

7. metroidvictim

metroidvictim Well-Known Member

so i thought this was coming out today?