Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-21-2013, 12:15 PM

Just got this, I don't mind always online for games such as this if it keeps hacking/cheating away. (I have other games when not with a connection)
Old 11-21-2013, 12:43 PM

This game doesn't show in my country App Store, so I guess it's not a worldwide release
Old 11-22-2013, 07:03 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

I was completely pumped about this game until I read online only at the end. I mean seriously, as a person with an iPod I don't want to be limited to playing only when I have wifi, that's crap. And so many devs are picking up this model too, when I'm sure it hurts them more than it helps them. To stop cheaters why not just make it so you have to be online to do specific things, I would be perfectly fine with that.
Old 11-22-2013, 07:12 AM

The in game menu is friggin complicated. I have no idea what I'm doing besides clicking battle.
Old 11-22-2013, 07:51 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

**Note: this is available in the US app store in full English**

I agree the menu's pretty deep. I'll just repost my reply from the other thread:

Quote:
Initial install size is small but it downloads more data to complete the installation. 5 minutes on 10MBPs, 1.1GB fully installed

Stamina (BP) is on a 20-minute timer. You start with 10. Missions cost 3 BP each, so that's 1 mission per hour. I'm way too early in the game but currently each mission has a 3 minute time limit but actually takes around 1 to finish. If you ever run run out of time, you can extend by 60 seconds for 1 BP.

Dual currency. Gold and the premium CP. The best demons are obtained with CP of course but I can't say for sure that it's the only way to get them. 500 CP for a -chance- at a top tier demon. Of course they decided to give you the option of getting 400 or 1000 CP through IAP to make you burn $10. $80 for 8800 CP

The game itself shows a lot of potential and is very polished. You can eventually have 5 demons equipped on your agent who brings them out when you have enough energy. Think of it like a pokemon trainer that can attack and has his own gear. Demons are what you collect and fuse with others to get new abilities or upgrade what they already have. Then toss that demon trainer in DOTA and you have Demon Tribe!

With a game as complex as this, menus can get pretty deep and you might find yourself lost looking for a feature. There's a lot to do alone, in clan co-op and PVP. There's just so little you can do though in a session. Good thing there are tons of freemium games you can hop in and out of huh? (..........)

Last edited by Echoen; 11-22-2013 at 07:57 AM..
Old 02-07-2014, 05:46 AM

Come on guys, why isn't this avaible on all appstores?, really bad dumb move, you need to release it everywhere, i want to try this so bad and i think im not the only one so please let us play!!!!
Old 02-07-2014, 05:51 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivansodi View Post
Come on guys, why isn't this avaible on all appstores?, really bad dumb move, you need to release it everywhere, i want to try this so bad and i think im not the only one so please let us play!!!!
Bumping the thread wont help. Contact Sega directly to let them know you want to play it, at least they can say if its coming out to your region or not in the near future