Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-26-2013, 06:01 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Default Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaboliq View Post
This game is broken... I got to the 16th level, got the propellers, if you keep swiping back and forth u can go straight forever.. I was doing it for 20 minutes and hit over 100k meters.. The only reason I stopped and landed was because my arm was tired.. Totally ruined the game for me. No reason to play now that I can just glide straight forever.. There's no challenge now plz fix it so they break after a while or SOMETHING.. And tell me what each item does.. I have no clue. Even after equipping some of the things, I still don't know what it does

It was a fun game until I realized I can go forever..
I loved Asterix when I was a kid in Montreal, so I had to purchase this. What the hell, it's only a buck. Graphics are rue to the books, so that's a real plus !

I'm only at level 8, and it's really dumb fun so far !

Looking at each item's description in the store tells you what the item does, so I'm not sure why that's an issue. I hope Bulkypix fixes the propellor issue, because that would indeed make the game entirely pointless, kind of like Superman without kryptonite...

I agree that the animations do go by too quickly sometimes; you can't see what you hit on the ground at top speed, and the god animation in the sky also flashes by.

All in all, though, I like this game for the fond memories it brings back, and for the mindless fun and Roman slapping mayhem !
Old 07-26-2013, 09:00 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaboliq View Post
This game is broken... I got to the 16th level, got the propellers, if you keep swiping back and forth u can go straight forever.. I was doing it for 20 minutes and hit over 100k meters.. The only reason I stopped and landed was because my arm was tired.. Totally ruined the game for me. No reason to play now that I can just glide straight forever.. There's no challenge now plz fix it so they break after a while or SOMETHING.. And tell me what each item does.. I have no clue. Even after equipping some of the things, I still don't know what it does

It was a fun game until I realized I can go forever..
Hi,

Our developers have identified this bug. It will be fixed with an update coming out shortly, probably any time next week. This update will also bring support for iOS 7.

Thanks a lot for your feedback, it's been very helpful

Last edited by Vincenzo78140; 07-26-2013 at 09:05 AM..
Old 10-17-2013, 08:31 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Important note: Now free!
Old 10-17-2013, 11:17 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

It is not a bad flinging game as far as graphics and polish of the app, but the method if flinging which requires you to move the finger really fast in circles before hitting is just bad for the iPhone surface. It can damage the oleophobic surface.
Old 10-17-2013, 01:03 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Crashed on my ipad mini.
Old 10-18-2013, 10:40 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynuyt View Post
Crashed on my ipad mini.
Hi!

That's probably due to a memory problem. What is your iOS version? We succeeded to reproduce the crashes with iOS 7.0.2 and we are going to work to see how to fix this.

Before any update, try to shut down all the background working apps and to restart your device. We're sorry for the inconvenience.