Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-03-2014, 04:21 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Of course it got picked up, it's a Naquatic game! I had so much fun with the free version of this, I wanted to pick up the paid version to support you guys and found out that it's gone free - my selfish side doesn't want to complain but I'll have to buy some of the IAPs to make up for it!

Anyone who hasn't tried this yet, if you imagine Pokemon with an unlimited number of monsters limited by pretty much only your imagination. It's great fun and the free version didn't feel particularly freemium so I can only imagine how great this one will be!
Old 04-03-2014, 05:03 PM

What he said ^^
Old 04-03-2014, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Of course it got picked up, it's a Naquatic game! I had so much fun with the free version of this, I wanted to pick up the paid version to support you guys and found out that it's gone free - my selfish side doesn't want to complain but I'll have to buy some of the IAPs to make up for it!

Anyone who hasn't tried this yet, if you imagine Pokemon with an unlimited number of monsters limited by pretty much only your imagination. It's great fun and the free version didn't feel particularly freemium so I can only imagine how great this one will be!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
What he said ^^
Haha, you guys… pleeease, no need to buy IAP. Use that support link and I'll set you up!

Last edited by Naquatic; 04-03-2014 at 05:22 PM..
Old 04-05-2014, 02:02 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Hey Naquatic, i read in the other thread that we were able to remove the "core" cubes. Why am i unable to when im editing my monster? Makes it hard to expand it when you unlock the bigger grids, because the old blocks are stuck in place. Could you please allow it to be completely free editing?

Also could you add a confirmation when making any purchases with diamonds?

I wasted two when i just started. One with the "Rematch/Continue" in the online match because i assumed a rematch was free like GunCrafter but saw the diamond at the last second when it was too late. The other was when i first entered the shop and didnt realize what the "shoes" (stamina) were yet, so i clicked on the 1 diamond -> ___ stamina to see what it was. Didnt realize it would just buy it for me. Waste of two diamonds unfortunately haha but nbd. Just please add a confirmation or something if you could in the future

EDIT:

Why can some people switch out at will (without the 1 attack wait time)? Could it posisibly be because they have an older version of the game? If so, could you make it so that you must have the newest version to play online?

Last edited by FriedSushi; 04-05-2014 at 04:05 PM..
Old 04-06-2014, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedSushi View Post
Hey Naquatic, i read in the other thread that we were able to remove the "core" cubes. Why am i unable to when im editing my monster? Makes it hard to expand it when you unlock the bigger grids, because the old blocks are stuck in place. Could you please allow it to be completely free editing?

Also could you add a confirmation when making any purchases with diamonds?

I wasted two when i just started. One with the "Rematch/Continue" in the online match because i assumed a rematch was free like GunCrafter but saw the diamond at the last second when it was too late. The other was when i first entered the shop and didnt realize what the "shoes" (stamina) were yet, so i clicked on the 1 diamond -> ___ stamina to see what it was. Didnt realize it would just buy it for me. Waste of two diamonds unfortunately haha but nbd. Just please add a confirmation or something if you could in the future

EDIT:

Why can some people switch out at will (without the 1 attack wait time)? Could it posisibly be because they have an older version of the game? If so, could you make it so that you must have the newest version to play online?
Hey FriedSushi! The game has never allowed players to remove core pieces once a build session has been saved. This comes from our (perhaps overly idealistic) view that the core pieces are what gives a monster its soul. We didn't want to create a sandbox. Once the monster is birthed, it is what it is. We want users to be deliberate with their creation, and to derive a sense of attachment from that deliberation. You can rename it, you can add and remove attachments all day, and you can add more core pieces as the monster "evolves" conceptually, but at it's core it's the same little guy that first popped out of its egg.

A confirmation dialogue is a good call. We don't have immediate plans for an update, but I'll add it to the potential feature list! Send us a message with the contact form linked above and I'll reimburse you for those diamonds plus a few extra.

I believe the attack issue does have to do with version incompatibility. We don't have any version reporting built in to the game, so we don't have a great way of patching that up. I can't remember the last time I saw that happen. Have you noticed it often? Come to think of it, if you don't mind, send me an email with that support link with any extra details, screens, or video of the issue.

Last edited by Naquatic; 04-06-2014 at 11:25 AM..