Free app providers discussion and updates

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by VoodooVyper, May 2, 2012.

1. You know, I'm going to try gnome escape since it seems legit from hearing feedback from all of you. It's great getting rewards for testing apps, cause I do that anyway. Download tons of free junk anyway, so why not get paid for it! Haha

2. Drogbathelegend

Drogbathelegend Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Hi all, can anyone of you explain to me how Freeappdaily works. Is this the same service as FMA, like you have to download apps and you get points and redeem it for apps or GC? How often do we get sponsor apps? Thank you in advance:)

3. tungtrinh87

tungtrinh87 Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    Yes, it's the same as FMA, you download sponsor app to get points and use point to get app. From my experience FAD doesn't have as much sponsor app as FMA, but each sponsor app gives you more points than FMA. Also you dont need to open app for 30 seconds like FMA, just download and open it is ok

4. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    It's just as easy and well worth it. If you do FMA, there's no reason not to do FAD. Last week FAD had an app available for 1,000 points and it takes only 990 points for a free $.99 game. I have not had any negative experiences with them so far and have earned close to $10 worth of points. The biggest difference is that FAD still offers apps and games. They do have gift cards too, but I don't think they have iTunes (Starbucks, Amazon, Zynga, etc.).

5. Drogbathelegend

Nov 28, 2011
    Thank you so much guys, I appreciate the help. Now off to download FAD:D

6. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I don't know if it makes a difference, but I started with the website and then got points for downloading the app. Makes sense to take advantage of as many points as possible (although I still refuse to link to my FB account).

7. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    What is the full name of FAD in Itunes ?
    Tried searching but could not find it.

8. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    You're better off just going to the site below on your iPhone.

http://freeappdaily.me/

9. pka4916

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    Thanks, will try it when I get home.
    Getting a contact page only here in my browser.

10. My iphone gets that message alot where the board seems down and you get a contact page. But my ipad never gets this message. So the board must be up on FAD.

Anybody else have this problem? Can't figure out why my iphone would be having this problem but my ipad wouldn't unless it is related to my iphone going to the mobile version of their webpage and my ipad going to the desktop version.

11. pka4916

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    ok, it's working on my ipad, and got some points now..
    When I look at the items you can get, are they all Iphone / Universal / Ipad version ?
    Can't find any info about that.

12. Drogbathelegend

Nov 28, 2011
    Wooo, thanks for the tip Jibba. Thanks to you I got my 1000 points:p

13. DempseyRoll

DempseyRoll Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2012
    I have the same problem i think 1 month ago..all 3 of my idevice works fine but only my iphone gets the contact page problem..i fixed it by reseting my fad account on that iphone.. First i delete cookies and history on settings then i went to fad and reset my account.after that the contact page is gone but my points was back to 0..luckily i only lost 890 pts on that reset.

14. shero89

shero89 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Air Penguin is free om GnomeEscape

15. tungtrinh87

tungtrinh87 Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    Gnome Escape review promotion makes some funny situation. When i read the review of an App named NASA space which is about solar system i see some comment like " this is the best game i have ever played" or "this is not a bad game"..... people dont even bother open the app , they just write a review to get points

16. shero89

shero89 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Yes people would do anything to get the additional points

17. weehomer

weehomer Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2010
    North of Ohio
    Yeah, I would get the same message when using 4g, use wi-fi and you'll be fine.

18. chattycathy

chattycathy Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Vermont, USA
    So is Left2Die.

19. Wow, so using wifi will solve the contact problem on fad? Wow! Thanks, I'll try it next time I have the problem.

20. Slip

Slip Active Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Didn't know about that one! Thanks!
    Know any more?