Sheep in Love - a unique puzzle game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Intuitive Computers, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Intuitive Computers

Intuitive Computers Well-Known Member

This is a big day for Shaun and Shiela the loving and loveable.
    They are starting their new life as a married couple.
    They are living free but sometimes they get in trouble.
    They need your help to make sure there is no impossible.

Sheep in Love is a unique puzzle game with addictive gameplay.
    It's easy to pick-up and learn, but it will give your brain a workout as you advance to the more difficult levels.
    Guide your hero to his love by sliding the tiles!

[​IMG]

Collect as many hearts as you can!
    Watch out for obstacles!
    Black sheep are your rivals!
    Wolves are dangerous animals!
    Pinned tiles cannot be moved!
    Help the lambs to find their mother!
    Avoid lightning strikes!

[​IMG]

Sheep in Love is coming soon to the App Store...

2015 is the Year of the Sheep according to the Chinese zodiac.
    Will it be the year of Sheep in Love?

2. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Looks like fun, gonna try it out, does it have Game Center, I always like a game more when it has Game Center.

Good luck with your launch.

3. Intuitive Computers

Game Center support will be added in the first update in early january.

4. Nice idea! Never seen something like this before. Good luck!

5. I think you need use a "swipe" word instead "slide" in the tutorial message.

6. Intuitive Computers

Thanks!

The story began 25 years ago when I came up with an idea to combine the 15 sliding puzzle with a moving character. I made the first prototype on my Amiga 500 in 1990. A miner was walking left and right while the player had to rearrange the blocks of the mine to help the miner to collect gems.
    A friend of mine liked the idea and suggested to create a game with a walking robot instead of the miner. We were working on that game for almost two years but never finished. Then my idea has fallen asleep for a long time...

In 2008 I was planning to make a game based on this idea for the PSP but as a freelance developer I had no good chances to release it on the handheld console. 4 years later in 2012 I had an almost finished game for the iOS. I was not 100 percent satisfied and decided to change the main character to a sheep. Another 3 years has passed. It is 2015 now, the Year of the Sheep according to the Chinese zodiac. It might be the year of Sheep in Love :)

7. Intuitive Computers

Sheep in Love is out now on iOS. It is coming soon to the Apple TV as well. You will get both versions with a single purchase.