Talking Puppy Dog–Virtual Pet

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by magamagic, Jul 12, 2016.

1. magamagic

magamagic Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2015
    #1 magamagic, Jul 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
    Hi,

Download **My Talking Beagle: Virtual Pet**, the best "my talking pet free app" that will give you hours of great fun with your dancing dog – tease your dog, play with your talking pet, you can even play doggy dress up in our dressing up dog game – boys and girls love it!

[​IMG]
    Create your own dog and have it as a pet - Customize your "virtual pet" and his cute pet doggy house!

MY PET CAN TALK – My virtual dog pet is a talking pet – talking animals that repeat you are the cutest free virtual pets! Sing with your dancing dog and have a karaoke sing along!
    Play with your adorable virtual pet puppy-you can pet your virtual beagle, but you can also hit him & watch his hilarious reactions!

DOG PET CARE GAME: Take care of my own baby dog - grow food for him, prepare meals, put him to sleep & make your beagle work out at the gym! Take care of a pet free - your virtual pet puppy must lift weights and walk on treadmill to stay healthy! Raising your own pet is so much fun!

[​IMG]
    DRESS MY PET – accessorize your pet with cute doggy clothes and decorate his doggy house so your talking puppy can enjoy it & feel happy!

CUTE PARROT PET: Your cute talking puppy has an adorable virtual parrot friend! Get two virtual pets for free – your virtual speaking animals go everywhere together, so your talking pet dog is never lonely!
    PLAY MINIGAMES: Puppy adventure games are popular and educational mini games for boys and girls to play in order to collect coins and buy expensive new furniture & dog clothes and accessories!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.my.talking.virtual.dog&hl=en

2. magamagic

Dec 8, 2015
    Who says that you cant speak with your pet....With my Talking Beagle you can...for sure

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. magamagic

Dec 8, 2015
  4. magamagic

Dec 8, 2015
    WHAT'S NEW

We've updated the microphone feature for Android 6 users, now your talking dog will repeat everything you say!