Gift certificate: need help

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Kael, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Kael

Kael Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Associate producer
    Montreal
    Dear fellow developers,

If i'm posting today, it's because a really need some help.

Last week i asked some forumers to test our games. I was about to send them a $10 gift certificate each.

Problem is i can't because i work (and live) in Canada and all my beta-testers are from U.S...

I'm looking for someone who own a U.S itunes Account and is ok to send those gift certificates for me.

Ofc, i will pay you back the second after the gift certificate have been sent (by paypal, bank transfert or whatever you want).

And if you need to send gift certificate for Canada, i'll be more than happy to help.

You can contacting me by pm, via this thread or by email at [email protected]

Thanks for your time and your consideration

Cheers,

Kael

2. baris

baris Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    I got into the same mess some time ago.. Eventually, I just paid the same amount of cash via PayPal, it turned out to me much less messier that way. Assuming all involved have PayPal accounts, this might be the easiest way to go.

Before thinking of PayPal, I tried getting some from Ebay, but as a new user there the reactions I got from sellers were really strange, bordering on paranoid :)