Sky Tourist Blitz Trip Announcement!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by 3leggedegg, Jun 30, 2014.

1. 3leggedegg

3leggedegg Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2013
    Hello again everyone. We wanted to officially announce to everyone on the Touch Arcade forums, that Petey Pendant is back in: Sky Tourist Blitz Trip!

[​IMG]

In Sky Tourist Blitz Trip, we've listened to everyone's reviews and feedback from the original Sky Tourist. Along with all of that, we've adjusted the way levels play and made the experience much smoother.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It has been almost a year since the initial release and we wanted to give back to everyone for all the love they gave the title :) We will be releasing on July 10th, a new version of Sky Tourist that will have Petey exploring the east side of Plumia!

This comes with 60 new levels and some new art work to enjoy. we hop you are all as excited as we are for the new release!

We will be happy to answer any questions if you have them below!

-Three Legged Egg

2. BrettArchibald

BrettArchibald Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Male
    Self-employed interactive designer.
    Formerly Zimbabwe - now England.
    Great news! I *LOVED* the first game! :)
    I never got round to finishing it though! Eek! I should try and do that before the 10th! :eek:

I'd love to hear more details about the sequel...

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Loved the first one... One of the most innovative games on the appstore too. :)

Looking forward to this one!

4. 3leggedegg

3leggedegg Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2013
    Hello again everyone! We're back with a video to share with you all. The release of Sky Tourist Blitz Trip is coming up this Thursday, July 10th! We thought we would give you all a glimpse of the action before you get your hands on it.

[​IMG]

We hope you enjoy this in the mean time! Let us know if you have any question about the game, its release or anything else.

-Three Legged Egg