★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-02-2014, 03:04 PM
Oh hey! Didn't know someone was still posting here, so sorry for the late response!

Anyways, ZKW-Reborn is not even out yet for iOS (coming in January 2015)
And the reason why the old game didn't work with the new devices is just that it was outdated. Reborn, on the other hand, does work (I own a iPhone 6 myself, and I've been testing it out with this)

Also, there will be a online multiplayer on Reborn! You should go check out some ingame material of it on the facebook/twitter. Just search for "Still Running" and you should find it!
12-03-2014, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by REllU View Post
Oh hey! Didn't know someone was still posting here, so sorry for the late response!

Anyways, ZKW-Reborn is not even out yet for iOS (coming in January 2015)
And the reason why the old game didn't work with the new devices is just that it was outdated. Reborn, on the other hand, does work (I own a iPhone 6 myself, and I've been testing it out with this)

Also, there will be a online multiplayer on Reborn! You should go check out some ingame material of it on the facebook/twitter. Just search for "Still Running" and you should find it!
Yeah, i realisee that aswell. I've also been following the twitter page and it seems like it's going to be an awesome game. Especially because i love these types of games.
12-03-2014, 01:34 PM
This went free today. I downloaded but crashes before it starts on ios 8.1, ipad air 2
12-03-2014, 02:38 PM
It crashes because it's outdated.
ZKW-Reborn is coming to iOS next January. Also, Panic Art's doesn't even have the rights for ZKW anymore.

Last edited by REllU; 12-03-2014 at 02:44 PM.