★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-24-2014, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetokend View Post
I'm way late to the party here, but does anybody know what the level cap is?
Level caps at 99 and hp caps at 9999.
12-02-2014, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syro View Post
Level caps at 99 and hp caps at 9999.
Bummer. I'd heard that Kemco games had really high caps, but I guess this one was an exception. Thanks for the info.

Veto

12-16-2014, 01:36 PM
I bought a huge library of games from this company and only recently I noticed ALL of their apps were pulled from my store (UAE).

Be cautious from this kind of behavior from these shady companies.
01-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Kemco just released this on Steam, currently 20% off at $11.99.

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel
07-24-2015, 01:31 AM
Help! Stuck in energi pandora - core

After i beat the dragon and got the ultimate weapons, i couldnt proceed. There was a hole next to a treasure chest im not sure what to do? Please help!

Thanks in advance
07-24-2015, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetokend View Post
Bummer. I'd heard that Kemco games had really high caps, but I guess this one was an exception. Thanks for the info.

Veto
Dude be thankful it caps there - I played one of the ones that goes to 999 and if you want to complete all the little extra challenges it's like the grind of the century getting up there
07-24-2015, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguyishere View Post
I really enjoyed this title, you can tell the developer learned a lot with Kreisia as the sidequests, legendary equipment, etc. all follow a very similar pattern. Tops Kreisia on graphics etc. but there is no replay value that I have found like they put in Kreisia

I've only found Subquests up to 21

Do you mean the Village of Nall?

Here are what I've found so far for post game:

For anyone who is looking for great postgame or late game leveling & maxing SP/elements on each character:
Land on the island just south of Grimms cave, the metallic slimes die very fast with the Metal cleaver or with luck and critical hits. At 75SP a kill, and 600 on the red version (plus you can use the SP boosting item), I maxed all of my characters in a couple of hours with unlimited bracelets and an attract ring on someone not in the party...it goes very fast

So far the best equipment I've found is by the following:
Win repeatedly on all levels of the secret battle arena, and eventually they say that you've claimed all of the ultimate weapons (have to repeatedly fight all battle arena bosses..eventually you get them) and to take the dark crystals you found throughout the game (6 if you found them all) and use them at each of the sign posts, then you get some truly amazing weapons.

However once I received these I did not find any other ultimate dungeons or bosses beyond the secret battle arena, anyone else?
Where can i find quest number 6?
07-25-2015, 03:28 AM
Quest 6 is in Cayani Laboratory