Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-11-2013, 12:40 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via Skype™ to elvman
Default Runion - 8-player party game

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Hi there everyone! We are developing an iPad party game for up to 8 players, 4 players can play by controlling their characters with game pads in the corners of iPad, others can join with their remote iOS controllers (iPhones, iOS 7 Game Controllers).

The team
We are 3 guys (programmer, artist, game designer) from Latvia with almost 10 years of experience in game development. Together we created a few small flash games and 2 years ago decided to move to mobile game development.

The game
2 years ago I had a birthday party and I wanted to entertain my friends with a computer game. The problem was that Xbox can be played by only 4 players and there are no iPad games for more than 4 players. So I decided to create an action game for more than 4 players - Runion. In Runion players play against each other by blowing up opponents, stealing a flag from them or collecting coins faster than others. For training purposes this game also has a single-player campaign.

The game is still in development and we are searching for beta testers. It will be released on AppStore at the start of 2014. I hope you like the trailer video. If you do, please apply as tester by writing a reply here or sending me a message. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by elvman; 11-11-2013 at 12:45 PM..