Still can't decide

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Themagictouch, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Themagictouch

Themagictouch Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    i'm on the fence of buying blades of fury, brothers in arms, and shrek kart? oh and i was wondering if need for speed undercover is worth the 2.99 vs real racing at 4.99? thanks lol these sales have been killing me i got minisquardron and warfare inc at 99 yay!

2. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

NFS:U is worth it anyway.

3. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

Real Racing is better than NFSU, I have both of them, but that's just my opinion. I also have Blades Of Fury, it's nice and definitely worth a buck.

4. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    If you have to choose between Real Racing and NFS, Real Racing is the overall better choice.

5. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    NFS is worth it

6. Themagictouch

Themagictouch Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    can't believe i'm saying this at there sale prices but i think i'm going to have to pass on brothers in arms i mean i have call of duty zombies, ummmmmm shrek kart i'lll just go ahead and buy nfsu and blades of fury i never really liked soul caliber lol

7. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

Exactly. NFS has far better content. Much better for value, cop chases, car customization etc.

But it really depends whether you like pro racing or arcade racing.

8. Andgut

Andgut Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    canada
    Hello

Get the 3 I got all of them and loved them all and Need for speed and real racing are very different

Real racing is a better racer with better graphics, driving, tracks and everything else but is more expensive.

NFS is less expensive and still very fun. The one thing NFS has that I love is that you dont just race like in real racing. You fight off cops, take out other cars, crash into everything, drift, and escape with stolen cars.

If you are looking for the best racer get real racing
    if you want other stuff like cop takeouts and drift comps get nfs

9. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    I purchased both BIA and Blades of Fury yesterday and I have to say both are well worth the $1!

10. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    I feel that NFS is better because it has more options and voicings and such.

11. Grumps

Grumps Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Feb 2, 2009
    iOS Game Developer
    Real Racing is better in terms of graphics and being realistic while Need for Speed is probably something you would play if you like racer with "missions".

12. eXistenT

eXistenT Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Germany
    of course is worth. best graphics available for iphone

13. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

How can you choose between NFSU and Real Racing? o_O That's like comparing Pocket God to Zenonia. They're completely different games. One is a realistic racetrack type racer with almost impossible difficulty, the other is a more casual street-racing type game.