Raid Leader Vs Kids vs Goblins

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by [M&B]Games, Feb 3, 2012.

?

RL or KvG

1. Raid Leader

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Kids vs Goblins

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. [M&B]Games

[M&B]Games Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2012
    Both games are by Crescent Moon Games, and they are of the same genre. I like them both from the looks of them. Raid Leader looks a little more cartoony than KvG, but which do you think you will like better?

2. GoofyJmaster.

GoofyJmaster. Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    College Student
    Ohio, USA
    I'm anticipating them both equally! Which one will rule supreme? We shall see...

3. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

Kids vs Goblins is fun, and has all the charm expected of a Crescent Moon title. I don't know much about Raid Leader yet, but CM has an undeniable midas touch when it comes to just about everything they release, so I'm looking forward to both finished products.

4. godaddyhere

godaddyhere New Member

Kids vs Goblins

5. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    How can you compare when they're not even out? If you're asking which one I'm more excited for, then I'd say Raid Leader.

6. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Too early to tell but Raid Leader has a more serious presentation. Way too early to tell.

How come people often confused Cresent Moon for a devloper? They are just polishing and publishing another studios game.

7. GoofyJmaster.

GoofyJmaster. Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    College Student
    Ohio, USA
    Well, people think Chillingo and Bulkypix are developers. I believe the same is thought of EA.

8. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    Crescent Moon is a publisher and a developer - depends on the game.