★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Re-Do: Mass ''I Hate LOLavi'' Thread

05-22-2012, 04:49 PM
#1
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: London, UK
Posts: 33
Re-Do: Mass ''I Hate LOLavi'' Thread

Someone reported the other one (WHY?) So here is the new one! YAY!
05-22-2012, 05:02 PM
#2
So what`s the Problem?

05-22-2012, 05:14 PM
#3
Joined: Feb 1983
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 1,268,817
I haven't yet decided if I should love or hate LOLavi, someone from both sides, sell me on it.
05-22-2012, 05:21 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
I haven't yet decided if I should love or hate LOLavi, someone from both sides, sell me on it.
Are you okay with this kind of thread?
05-22-2012, 05:34 PM
#5
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Are you okay with this kind of thread?
Personally, no.
The original was in a general game discusssion thread when I'm not sure what pointing out why you hate another forum member has to do with games.
I'm pretty sure it's also just another form of bullying by people who probably wouldn't survive in the real world or simply get some perverse enjoyment from pointing out other peoples faults in order to mask their own shortcomings and insecurities.
That's what you're physchiatrist is for guys, not a forum on iOS games.
05-22-2012, 05:35 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 1983
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 1,268,817
I'm OK with seeing where it goes. If it was a proper troll call out thread the first post would be substantially more malicious.
05-22-2012, 05:43 PM
#7
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
I'm OK with seeing where it goes. If it was a proper troll call out thread the first post would be substantially more malicious.
The original thread was a troll call.
This is no different.
I had a higher opinion of this forum in general.
I was obviously wrong.
Time to give up on the forum and the site I think if this is the road it's allowed go down. Not interested in it turning into the IGN comments section.
05-22-2012, 05:45 PM
#8
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
The original thread was a troll call.
This is no different.
I had a higher opinion of this forum in general.
I was obviously wrong.
Time to give up on the forum and the site I think if this is the road it's allowed go down. Not interested in it turning into the IGN comments section.
But this is just one (or two) person's doing! No reason to give up on this forum because of that! It's not like this is part of the rest of the forum. It's just one thread, after all.

GameCenter ID: 0-FeliX-0
Hyped Up For: Wil's Finest Hour
05-22-2012, 05:52 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 1983
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 1,268,817
That's it, I quit the internet.


BoyInHisCape, I'm still curious why you hate LOLavi so much. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss such things.
05-22-2012, 05:59 PM
#10
This thread is wrong. It's a a hate thread, which publicly attacks an individual member of our forum. If Eli hadn't commented, I would have deleted it immediately.

Sorry.

řƹȡ1