Universal Tap Transcend: Rebirth (by Inner Hero)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Inner Hero, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inner Hero

Inner Hero Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    #1 Inner Hero, Mar 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    ***updated 28 May 2016

Trailer​

Basic Description​

Tap Transcend: Rebirth is the next chapter to the Tap Transcend story. TT: Rebirth features an all new turn-based, strategic combat system which involves rpg elements as you upgrade your fleet of spacecraft. As with any idle game, replay-ability is an important aspect of TT: Rebirth. Each time you 'transcend', you will start from the beginning (but keep your spacecraft, ship items, story progress, and PvP ranks). In turn, you will get to choose a valuable item that can affect the gameplay from your tap rate to the stats on your spaceships. Some of these are even stackable to increase their strength! There is an endless list of things to do in TT: Rebirth, and it all starts with your first tap.

Development Screenshots​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Beta Applications​

To sign up for our beta, either private message us your TestFlight e-mail address, or visit our website and send us a message from our 'Contact' page.

Our expected release date is 14 July 2016.

Thanks for checking in!

2. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I better be getting a build as soon as possible. Hehe

Billy

3. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    So the original was a premium game this looks awesome but also f2p I hate to part ways from you guys but I don't do f2p :(

4. Duranki

Duranki Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2011
    YES YES YES

I can't wait to get my hands on this! It's like Tap Transcend went off to college and aced all its classes.

5. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    The original was free to play as well but they did it the right way. I know these developers. They are good guys. I've talked to them in private many many many times back and forth. Give them a chance please. They will make it so people like you and I will get our premium experience. Believe me they really care about their players.

Billy

6. Duranki

Aug 8, 2011
    The original Tap Transcend had two IAP's: remove ads or remove ads + tap doubler. Both were wholly unnecessary and mainly there if you wanted to appreciate the devs. I've talked to them a few times, too, and can tell they care about their game and fans.

It sounds like there's a PVP component to the sequel, but I trust these guys to do it right.

7. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I like these developers too if there was a f2p game I would be willing to support it would be this one

8. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Looks really interesting!!

9. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    #9 Inner Hero, Mar 20, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    LordShad0wz - you are at the top of our list for the first external beta build. We already are experimenting on TestFlight internally, and we are literally a couple of days away from doing our first external test. We will notify you immediately once we finishing making phase 1 ready for external testing.

Repulsa - The new game plays very much like the old game, even better (we hope). We are almost certain you will enjoy this experience more than the first game.

Duranki - indeed. Tap Transcend did some studying, and we like to think we did well.

geno11233 - we did a lot of research to make the progression feel as scientifically accurate as possible (with some gamification of course).

We are happy to see so much feedback already, we will keep you guys updated as the games progresses.
    We will have a video trailer once we get more work on the spaceships and combat working.

10. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I've been waiting for this. Glad to see it coming out. Can't wait to give this a try

11. sandemann

sandemann Member

Aug 12, 2012
    Can't wait to see what you have made for us;)

12. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Super excited, huge fan of the first one.

The new UI and just about all of it looks amazing.

13. Duranki

Aug 8, 2011
    I am super pumped for this!

14. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    Happy Easter everyone!

Our first external beta build is finally on TestFlight. Keep in mind this is nowhere near the complete product. We are primarily focusing on the intuitiveness of the UI for the first portion of the beta. The tutorial has been purposely left out to help us discover where game progression is no longer inherent through UI layout. We hope with your help we can produce an effective tutorial without too much clutter.

I know some people have already sent us their TestFlight e-mail addresses, and these people will be getting the invite shortly. If anyone else would like to get a peek at our upcoming game, feel free to private message us your TestFlight e-mail.

We will update the test flight build in about a week with additional content.
    Hope you guys enjoy and can help us make an amazing game.

Thanks!

-Inner Hero Team

15. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Already tapping away :)

Billy

16. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    Before we go crazy posting stuff (absolutely loving the game), can the developers come and tell us what is ok to post? Some devs don't want too much exposed but we weren't given any NDA or anyway to report bugs/suggestions etc.

I want to talk about the game but don't want to do anything the dev doesn't want!

17. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    Pyapiopi - that is an excellent question.

We released this build with all the content we are comfortable for anyone to see and talk about as of right now. So short answer -- anything you see you can talk about and show. We intend for this thread to be a place where people can access beta, report bugs, formulate suggestions, and have overall discussion of how the product is evolving.

There is so much more to the game (believe us when we say we still have a lot of secrets)...

Thanks for the support. It keeps us moving forward in this crazy development lifestyle we have chosen!

18. Kimchisoju

Kimchisoju Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    Loving it already!

Just making a planet, civilization and and advancing it, wow! It's soo much fun! I'll give a more in depth review soon

19. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Ooh, I loved the original Tap Transcend. Any chance you've got a spare invite? :D

20. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    #20 Pyapiopi, Mar 28, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    I'm glad to hear devs because I'm super excited.

I've currently finished the available content (all that I can do now is continue just amassing money). But I'm very excited to see what you have in store for the story/pvp.

Oh so everyone knows there is planned pvp. Once you unlock your spaceship (which based on the UI will have unlock able space ships it seems) there are buttons to enhance/modify your story ship and pvp ship.

I will say this. The game is way to easy leading up to this. I could have gotten to the ship in less than two hours if I hadn't blew my "fill your GP" skill so early on and waited a little longer.

And when it comes to building the world and expanding your civilization I wish there was more feedback. Half the time I just kept clicking through expansions. The beauty of the first game was all the exposition and feedback from building the world. You get to see things pop up and expand from time to time, but half the upgrades were there just to be there. They weren't even obstacles since by the time you get to them the cost in materials to upgrade them are way less than you are currently making.

But that's just small balance feedback, the game itself is beautiful and I can't wait to see more.