Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-29-2013, 07:23 PM

Default Tiny Missiles (By Absurdly Logical) [Universal]

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Description

***A unique blend of challenging Arcade Action mixed with light RPG elements all rolled into one.***

***Online Leaderboards, Friend Challenges, and over 40 Achievements to complete.***

***No Ads - No In-App Purchases - Just Pure Game!***

The object of the game is simple. Tap the screen to launch your missiles at a specific location and attempt to destroy the fruit targets flying overhead, or blast open the supply crates.

As the game progresses so does the challenge! Targets get smaller and spawn more frequently. Gravity and target velocities increase, and the number of targets you must destroy per round goes up!

Avoid hitting the flash bangs or they will blind you. Don't hit the hand grenades or they will add strikes against you. Miss too many fruit targets or hit too many hand grenades and your game is over.

Tokens earned from hit combos, completing levels, and blasting open supply crates can be used to purchase items in the supply depot such as the "Tiny Nuke", or used to purchase points in helpful skills that provide bonuses during game play.

Integrated support for Game Center allows players to compete for the world's highest scores and longest hit streaks.

Tiny Missiles also features 40 plus achievements for players to strive to complete as they blast their way through waves of fruit splattering goodness.

But that's not all! Friends can challenge each other to beat scores, or match achievements, in an attempt to outdo one another right through Game Center!

Challenge yourself, challenge your friends, or challenge the world. Do YOU have what it takes to be the Tiny Missiles champion?

There's only one way to find out! Get your launch finger ready, and start blasting!

Last edited by Alogical; 08-29-2013 at 07:27 PM..
Old 08-30-2013, 04:07 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Wow, so Fruit Ninja Missile Command, basically? That's definitely a new combination to me, I'll give you that much.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarKitty View Post
Wow, so Fruit Ninja Missile Command, basically? That's definitely a new combination to me, I'll give you that much.
Yes it's sort of a combination of those, and similar to clay target shooting as well since the targets will fly up from both lower corners of the screen and cross paths.

There are also bonus rounds which are VERY similar to clay target shooting and consist of staggered groups of 4 bullseye targets that move at high velocity and have grenades mixed in. Those rounds are a chance to pickup extra supply tokens for use in the supply depot or training barracks.

The real challenge of the game lies in the pro difficulty where you're going to need those skill points and tiny nukes from the barracks and depot if you want to get very far and post a good score.

Personally I'm curious to see how far people can get on the pro difficulty since I know just how difficult it gets
Old 08-31-2013, 01:31 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Read gamezebo's review of this game and you will know how bad this game is. Stay away from it.