Sean Beeson Studios | Music for Games | Over 60 iOS Credits

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by gamecomposer, Oct 15, 2013.

1. gamecomposer

gamecomposer Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
    #1 gamecomposer, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
    Greetings developer folk.

ABOUT ME: My name is Sean Beeson (www.seanbeeson.com) and I am an experienced veteran composer from rural Ohio, who has scored over 60 iOS games (Ravensword: Shadowlands, Coldwater Keep, Exile, Aiko Islands, Goop, Siegecraft TD, Dangerous, Mecho Wars HD, to name a few) as well as 70+ other game scores (Epic Mickey 2: Power of Illusion, Assault Heroes 2), trailers (Magic the Gatherings, Dungeons and Dragons, Alice in Wonderland), ads (Disney Travel, Nationwide), films (AMP) and more (Disney Imagineering-Habit Heroes). I have over 7 years of professional composing experience.

WHAT CAN I PROVIDE YOU?I specialize in creating high quality, ground-breaking scores for iOS games that rival music heard in games and films that have budgets many times higher. Need Disney-esque orchestral music? Epic, dark action music with choirs? Perhaps an adventurous, lyrical score? Quirky electronic music? I have got you covered!

I have scored puzzle games, action games, role playing games. Racing games, unique games, bizarre games, slot machines, card games, dice games. Adventure games, platforming games, ect. I haven't scored a simulation game about farming although I think I would like to in the future! :D You can see all of my credits on my website.

LET'S HEAR IT! You can listen to my music a few ways.

- Variety Music Reel: 2013 Music Reel
    - 2013 Music Set: Featured Tracks
    - Complete Track Listing (hours and hours of music, beware!): soundcloud.com/sean-beeson

HOW DO I CONTACT YOU? You can either contact me through my website, or through this email address [email protected]

If you don't get a response in a timely fashion, chances are the email was filtered into a spam folder, so please don't hesitate to ping me on Facebook, and re-send your email!

WHY HIRE SEAN BEESON? I can provide entertaining and emotive scores for an affordable rate. I am passionate about creating music and love games of course! I am flexible, easy going, and dedicated to my craft and the quality of my work.

Thank you for your time and ears!
    Sean Beeson | Sean Beeson Studios LLC