Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-18-2014, 03:38 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Downloaded Darklings yesterday because it was app of the week (Yay!!) and I'm completely hooked. Sooooo addicting.

I've fully upgraded the magnet booster and bought some of the other boosts too but they never ever show up during game play, ever. Not sure if I did something wrong (or haven't done something right). Help?
Old 03-18-2014, 05:01 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MildMania View Post
hello Frost,

Thanks for the advice. We will check the translations again. As we don't know Spanish and worked with a translation company that was a little bit out of our control. But we will test them again asap.

Thanks again.
Oh you paid for that? If you give me the text of your game I can translate it for free, well, not free... if you add a permanent coin doubler
Old 03-18-2014, 11:14 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

This game is very interesting although I don't know if the sharing daily for stars is working (at least for me) I've set it up so it's connected to my twitter and facebook but for twitter when I click on the button nothing happens (and when I share on facebook I don't think I get any stars from it? and I can't exit the shop after that, I have to restart the app to get out) there is also an inconsistency because in the shop when you click "Get more" it says you get 250 daily, but when you play and die there's a picture on the top left that says you get 150 daily
Old 03-19-2014, 07:16 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Addicted but confused

I'm new to the game so these may be easy questions.

I have an iPad 3 and an iPhone 4s. iCloud backup is active for this app on both devices, but my stars and progress aren't syncing. Does anyone know how to fix this? Also, how does everyone know the character names? Is there a site or instructions I'm missing?

The game is great. It's the first thing I've ever gotten so hooked on.
Old 03-19-2014, 09:29 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorsilva View Post
I'm new to the game so these may be easy questions.

I have an iPad 3 and an iPhone 4s. iCloud backup is active for this app on both devices, but my stars and progress aren't syncing. Does anyone know how to fix this? Also, how does everyone know the character names? Is there a site or instructions I'm missing?

The game is great. It's the first thing I've ever gotten so hooked on.
For the character names you simply go to the homepage and click "souls" and it will have all the names of the monsters/lums simply scroll left/right to view them (the monsters are organized based on the 3 locations/stages)
I don't know about your progress synch problem though
Old 03-27-2014, 05:12 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Default Help!

Hi! I love Darklings .. it's overall a great game! I need some help though.. I'm at level 8 at the moment, and my mission is to be killed by Lisa to reach level 9. But it doesn't work.. Maybe I'm doing it wrong but I'm just standing there waiting to be killed by the darkling, Lisa. Is that correct? If yes then you need to fix it 😊 .. Thanks!