Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 01-21-2014, 03:57 PM
saosijs saosijs is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
... First I wanna say very cool Icon, you just see on the Icon that this is a great game. ...
Agree, and thanks Roger for telling me about this game (I didn't play it yet, but I am looking forward to the 23rd)

By the way, first thing I thought of was Rat Fishing - a different game really (and really good), but it just happens to feature a mouse too (or was it rat? ), so I couldn't resist posting these images
Attached Images
File Type: png RatFishing.png (41.4 KB, 67 views)
File Type: png TripTrap.png (41.1 KB, 65 views)

Last edited by saosijs; 01-21-2014 at 04:09 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 01-21-2014, 04:20 PM
ROGER-NL ROGER-NL is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
I see a few of you guys already have a running start! That's not fair!

Looks fun and challenging. Definitely will buy it.
Reminds me of a few games I have played: Crazytarium, Follow the Rabbit and especially Bobbing.
But if it is too "twitchy" (like Bobbing was for me), I will not be good at it. See, I'm already chickening out

[edit] ... running start ... pun was not intended, but now it is
Well it's not like bobbing at all it is different but in a good way, see you on the leaderboard.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 01-21-2014, 04:23 PM
ROGER-NL ROGER-NL is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
Agree, and thanks Roger for telling me about this game (I didn't play it yet, but I am looking forward to the 23rd)

By the way, first thing I thought of was Rat Fishing - a different game really (and really good), but it just happens to feature a mouse too (or was it rat? ), so I couldn't resist posting these images
Well let me say that Trip Trap is way better than that other game, it is far more polished but you will see that when you play it.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 01-21-2014, 05:00 PM
saosijs saosijs is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Well let me say that Trip Trap is way better than that other game, it is far more polished but you will see that when you play it.
It's making me curious, but don't bad-mouth Rat Fishing! It is one of my all time favorites as physics puzzle games go
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 01-21-2014, 11:10 PM
Bronxsta Bronxsta is offline
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,707
Default

Finally perfected the first room in Puzzle mode. A few of those levels require some perfect timing and use of speed to get that Gold Gate

Only on the third level of Room 2, let's just say the difficulty is definitely not dropping. Almost scared to see what awaits in the other rooms

Last edited by Bronxsta; 01-21-2014 at 11:14 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 01-22-2014, 04:51 AM
baris's Avatar
baris baris is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 237
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
Agree, and thanks Roger for telling me about this game (I didn't play it yet, but I am looking forward to the 23rd)

By the way, first thing I thought of was Rat Fishing - a different game really (and really good), but it just happens to feature a mouse too (or was it rat? ), so I couldn't resist posting these images
And thanks Roger for telling about the game

We didn't know about that game (I downloaded it now, it looks interesting btw). After seeing this, the designer of the icon checked it out and said: "Thank god they changed their icon"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta
Finally perfected the first room in Puzzle mode. A few of those levels require some perfect timing and use of speed to get that Gold Gate

Only on the third level of Room 2, let's just say the difficulty is definitely not dropping. Almost scared to see what awaits in the other rooms
That wasn't one of the ones I thought was especially difficult, but maybe I've played the game too much during testing
I'm not sure now if this applies to that level, but as a general comment.. In at least a few levels, timing becomes much easier if you follow the correct route
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 01-22-2014, 05:55 AM
lena lena is offline
Senior Member
iPad, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Don't see you on the living room leaderboards either, on the other leaderboards I do see you, hope this is solved once the game goes live thursday.
I'm suddenly there now and I see you too. I hope you'll stay
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 01-22-2014, 08:43 AM
yells yells is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 19
Default

Out in NZ Store - https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/id712124936
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 01-22-2014, 11:04 AM
saosijs saosijs is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baris View Post
... We didn't know about that game (I downloaded it now, it looks interesting btw). After seeing this, the designer of the icon checked it out and said: "Thank god they changed their icon" ...
The image I posted was actually a detail from Rat Fishing level 2-3. The RF icon has always been a rat, afaik.
Sorry to give you a scare! For reference, the two icons side-by-side (RF on the left):
Attached Images
File Type: png icons RF vs TT.png (65.3 KB, 26 views)
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 01-23-2014, 02:30 PM
baris's Avatar
baris baris is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 237
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
The image I posted was actually a detail from Rat Fishing level 2-3. The RF icon has always been a rat, afaik.
Sorry to give you a scare! For reference, the two icons side-by-side (RF on the left):
No problem, just glad it was just a scare


To wrap this thread up, now that it's released, this is the main thread for TripTrap: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=216733
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent