Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-21-2014, 03:57 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
... First I wanna say very cool Icon, you just see on the Icon that this is a great game. ...
Agree, and thanks Roger for telling me about this game (I didn't play it yet, but I am looking forward to the 23rd)

By the way, first thing I thought of was Rat Fishing - a different game really (and really good), but it just happens to feature a mouse too (or was it rat? ), so I couldn't resist posting these images
Attached Images
File Type: png RatFishing.png (41.4 KB, 67 views)
File Type: png TripTrap.png (41.1 KB, 65 views)

Last edited by saosijs; 01-21-2014 at 04:09 PM..
Old 01-21-2014, 04:20 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
I see a few of you guys already have a running start! That's not fair!

Looks fun and challenging. Definitely will buy it.
Reminds me of a few games I have played: Crazytarium, Follow the Rabbit and especially Bobbing.
But if it is too "twitchy" (like Bobbing was for me), I will not be good at it. See, I'm already chickening out

[edit] ... running start ... pun was not intended, but now it is
Well it's not like bobbing at all it is different but in a good way, see you on the leaderboard.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:23 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Agree, and thanks Roger for telling me about this game (I didn't play it yet, but I am looking forward to the 23rd)

By the way, first thing I thought of was Rat Fishing - a different game really (and really good), but it just happens to feature a mouse too (or was it rat? ), so I couldn't resist posting these images
Well let me say that Trip Trap is way better than that other game, it is far more polished but you will see that when you play it.
Old 01-21-2014, 05:00 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Well let me say that Trip Trap is way better than that other game, it is far more polished but you will see that when you play it.
It's making me curious, but don't bad-mouth Rat Fishing! It is one of my all time favorites as physics puzzle games go
Old 01-21-2014, 11:10 PM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Finally perfected the first room in Puzzle mode. A few of those levels require some perfect timing and use of speed to get that Gold Gate

Only on the third level of Room 2, let's just say the difficulty is definitely not dropping. Almost scared to see what awaits in the other rooms

Last edited by Bronxsta; 01-21-2014 at 11:14 PM..
Old 01-22-2014, 04:51 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:

And thanks Roger for telling about the game

We didn't know about that game (I downloaded it now, it looks interesting btw). After seeing this, the designer of the icon checked it out and said: "Thank god they changed their icon"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta
Finally perfected the first room in Puzzle mode. A few of those levels require some perfect timing and use of speed to get that Gold Gate

Only on the third level of Room 2, let's just say the difficulty is definitely not dropping. Almost scared to see what awaits in the other rooms
That wasn't one of the ones I thought was especially difficult, but maybe I've played the game too much during testing
I'm not sure now if this applies to that level, but as a general comment.. In at least a few levels, timing becomes much easier if you follow the correct route
Old 01-22-2014, 05:55 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Don't see you on the living room leaderboards either, on the other leaderboards I do see you, hope this is solved once the game goes live thursday.
I'm suddenly there now and I see you too. I hope you'll stay
Old 01-22-2014, 08:43 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Out in NZ Store - https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/id712124936
Old 01-22-2014, 11:04 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by baris View Post
... We didn't know about that game (I downloaded it now, it looks interesting btw). After seeing this, the designer of the icon checked it out and said: "Thank god they changed their icon" ...
The image I posted was actually a detail from Rat Fishing level 2-3. The RF icon has always been a rat, afaik.
Sorry to give you a scare! For reference, the two icons side-by-side (RF on the left):
Attached Images
File Type: png icons RF vs TT.png (65.3 KB, 26 views)
Old 01-23-2014, 02:30 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
The image I posted was actually a detail from Rat Fishing level 2-3. The RF icon has always been a rat, afaik.
Sorry to give you a scare! For reference, the two icons side-by-side (RF on the left):
No problem, just glad it was just a scare

To wrap this thread up, now that it's released, this is the main thread for TripTrap: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=216733