Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-26-2014, 01:40 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorlen View Post
Just a question - how do you guys find food? I used 6 food to go to a town (the icon looks like a highrise) but it was basically just a long stretch of street with barely anything on the map. Did I just get unlucky?
Hey Jorlen,

I think you are describing a travel scenario. Every time you select a new map point, you'll have to travel there, and then you'll have the chance to search the area twice before a horde forms. Most of the food will be found inside buildings. There are typically more buildings in suburban or town areas. Hope this helps.
Old 01-26-2014, 04:13 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbradleypants View Post
Hey Jorlen,

I think you are describing a travel scenario. Every time you select a new map point, you'll have to travel there, and then you'll have the chance to search the area twice before a horde forms. Most of the food will be found inside buildings. There are typically more buildings in suburban or town areas. Hope this helps.
Hrm. Does searching at night count? Or is it searching twice during the day that counts for the "twice and get horde" thing?

I'm having a lot of luck searching at night but it's also a more risky. I'm guessing that's not an accident
Old 01-26-2014, 05:02 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Hrm. Does searching at night count? Or is it searching twice during the day that counts for the "twice and get horde" thing?

I'm having a lot of luck searching at night but it's also a more risky. I'm guessing that's not an accident
searching at night won't count as far as the horde forming is concerned.

You're right, its no accident. the night searches are great if you have the means to deal with the zombies but need food to move around.
Old 01-26-2014, 06:49 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbradleypants View Post
searching at night won't count as far as the horde forming is concerned.

You're right, its no accident. the night searches are great if you have the means to deal with the zombies but need food to move around.
Cool, thanks for the information.

What game are you going to work on next?
Old 01-26-2014, 06:56 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Cool, thanks for the information.

What game are you going to work on next?
No problem! Glad you're finding the game fun.

We have actually started working on our next title. I can only say its going to be awesome and we'll be announcing in the near future!
Old 02-01-2014, 01:13 PM

What can someone say to convince me to play this title? It looks very interesting, and I do love me some zombie strategies..

EDIT:

Okay, so I played it based off of what I know, and so far it's not very friendly towards newer users. Combat is not explained, it's just thrown at you which is cool for survival purposes, (duh) but its not good when I have no clue how to attack. I try clicking on this button in the right, but it just pushes them away instead of swinging a crowbar. My revolver is useless and it doesn't even shoot. I've died three times trying to figure out how this game is played.
I'm so frustrated and let down. It's so aggravating. Could someone help? I'd like to at least get past this one part to see what the game has to offer. Ugh..

Last edited by TimTim92; 02-01-2014 at 03:53 PM..
Old 03-26-2014, 08:01 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTim92 View Post
What can someone say to convince me to play this title? It looks very interesting, and I do love me some zombie strategies..

EDIT:

Okay, so I played it based off of what I know, and so far it's not very friendly towards newer users. Combat is not explained, it's just thrown at you which is cool for survival purposes
I'm so frustrated and let down. It's so aggravating. Could someone help? I'd like to at least get past this one part to see what the game has to offer. Ugh..
Hey TimTim,

So its basically like any other twin stick shooter, if you have ever played a game with those controls. If you haven't - the left stick will move your character, the right stick will attack. There is a buffer on the attack so that not every touch will make you fire, so you don't unintentionally waste your ammo and so you can aim your character a different direction then they are moving. As far as your pistol being useless, check if you have ammo left. You don't start with that much ammo. If your character stands still, you'll glow green and its much easier to kill zombies, so make every bullet count. Aiming works with melee as well.
As far as the kicking goes- your character will automatically try and kick zombies away.

Hope this helps you enjoy the game more!