★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

GIMPShop User

03-24-2009, 08:17 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
GIMPShop User

For all those who might be interested, I can do graphic work for you. Example below. BTW, I don't support the war. It's a project for school!

I'm a staff editor at GamePodunk.com. Follow me on Twitter (@HLLivingLoco) for games and fun!
03-24-2009, 08:20 PM
Ugh, sorry. Hit wrong thread area!

I'm a staff editor at GamePodunk.com. Follow me on Twitter (@HLLivingLoco) for games and fun!

03-24-2009, 08:24 PM
Moved for you, just send me a PM next time I don't usually catch profile notes.
03-24-2009, 08:26 PM
Oi, thanks. Close call!

03-24-2009, 09:33 PM
it may be a dumb questions (i dont want to be mean either) but what is it?

Plus+ Name: kuler51
OpenFeint Name: kuler51
--Add Me--
03-24-2009, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuler51 View Post
it may be a dumb questions (i dont want to be mean either) but what is it?
GIMP Shop is like Photoshop, minus the cost.

03-24-2009, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHrox View Post
GIMP Shop is like Photoshop, minus the cost.
...and most of the features. I keep trying to like GIMP, but I just can't deal with the weird way in which it handles many of its functions. I mean, it's got the potential to be good, and it has some nice features, but it feels like it was designed by engineers: It does everything it says it does in none of the ways you expect it to -- at least if you're already used to the way programs like Photoshop or Paintshop Pro does things.

Paint.net is also another freebie (Windows), and it works marginally better but still has its issues, and I freaking hate the multiple window layout.

Anyway, didn't mean to hijack. But I think the previous questioner was asking what the picture was, and I'm not entirely sure myself. Not to offend or anything, but you might want to pick something of yours that's a little less abstract and doesn't look like whatever was supposed to fill in that whitespace was torn out by someone making a collage. That one doesn't really seem to say "You want me to do graphics for you. Go on, admit it." It kind of says, "I like the magic wand."

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
03-25-2009, 02:33 AM
I love Gimp, not sure what GimpSHOP is unless its the same thing. I like whatever you made, kinda looks like a rhino hanging from a glider Thats my interpretation at 2:30am. :P

Vectorbox Games's "Dead Man's Dungeon" for iPhone and iPod Touch is Out Click Here!
03-25-2009, 04:04 AM
looks like a helicopter...or a bunch of people with fists in the air :P
03-25-2009, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHrox View Post
For all those who might be interested, I can do graphic work for you. Example below. BTW, I don't support the war. It's a project for school!

Well, if it weren't for our soldiers, the US would be in ruins right now. But with the new president it can only get worse...

On topic, what is in the picture?